Bringing on the Hate | Syracusefan.com

Bringing on the Hate

SourShoes

2nd String
Seemingly, in two hours and change, My burning, seething hatred for Gtown will be rekindled. When Noel chooses them, he also becomes the object of that hatred.

I guess their Bag 0 Cash > our Bag o Cash.

whatever time to move on

We absolutely have to beat them next year seeing that Noel chose them and it's our swan song in the BEAST.

This definitely would(I'm still not convinced by what a teammate guessed) bring back more of the rivalry. It will be hard for me to hate the kid like some will, but if he becomes a Hoya I would like to see him get his just rewards...hopefully 2 big losses to the Cuse next year. Although I have to admit I'd still prefer him there than with KY, who could be building a dynasty. I'd love to see them get knocked out before the final 4 next season.

i don't really hate on NERLENS NOEL at all. mostly cuz i really never believed he was coming here and assumed all along the pick was UK. the dudes i really hate on are the ones who keep
telling everybody syracuse is their #1 choice and then go someplace else. HELLO STEPHON MARBURY! or say a tobias harris who goes to ny before a game to say out loud "i'm a douchebag"

I just feel sad for Noel. That high top fade could have been legend, now the best case scenario is...huh, I'm not sure there is a best case scenario for him with how that roster shapes up next year. I guess they might make the tourney and win a game. That'll be cool for their fan.

I think he is in for a shock when he sees we have 2 home games against him next year.

The more I think about this the more irritated I become.

I wish for him next year, mediocre personal stats and a losing season at Gtown. Then declare for your money grab.

This definitely would(I'm still not convinced by what a teammate guessed) bring back more of the rivalry. It will be hard for me to hate the kid like some will, but if he becomes a Hoya I would like to see him get his just rewards...hopefully 2 big losses to the Cuse next year. Although I have to admit I'd still prefer him there than with KY, who could be building a dynasty. I'd love to see them get knocked out before the final 4 next season.

i'd love to see them travel to China again this summer to get stomped as soon as they get off the plane...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom