Brittney Sykes / Washington Mystics | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Brittney Sykes / Washington Mystics

There was a great Washington Post article yesterday in which she was given a lot of props. I am so glad I got to watch her and to say hello a couple of weeks ago. She is always my favorite.

Brittney is so high energy and tough.
If the Mystics could get healthy and stay healthy, they would be in the running for the best team in the Eastern conference.
As of their last game, all the players are back although a few still with limited minutes. This really gave Brittney the opportunity to seal her place as a starter, and to step into the player she always could be. She seriously carries this team on her back.

As of their last game, all the players are back although a few still with limited minutes. This really gave Brittney the opportunity to seal her place as a starter, and to step into the player she always could be. She seriously carries this team on her back.
Big wins Saturday (Aces) and last night (Lynx)!

What could have been - if Breanna went to SU she would have been an incoming freshman in the same class with Brittney. Regardless, it worked out great for both of them but it would have been something to see them play together then adding Alexis Peterson their 2nd year.

She’s on the Countdown show on ESPN and just mentioned Syracuse, talking about “you know since Syracuse that’s been my move” or something.

She’s on the Countdown show on ESPN and just mentioned Syracuse, talking about “you know since Syracuse that’s been my move” or something.
Syracuse Alum vs. Syracuse Native tonight

This is a tough game to watch right now if you’re a Mystics fan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom