Class of 2022 - Brock Behrman (NY: Niskayuna) Attack to Notre Dame | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 Brock Behrman (NY: Niskayuna) Attack to Notre Dame

Shrmdougluvr

Give it all to me fool!

I assume he'll be a top target. Dad is head football coach at Union College in Schenectady. Brock moonlights with Albany Power, but plays the most with Team 91 as he is relatively new to the Capital District. Is supposed to be phenomenally quick. A friend's son (also a 2022) was playing with the 2021 Orange Crush kids this spring, and apparently Brock is a considerable notch above all of them.

Edit: I also misspelled his last name - should be Behrman.

Brock Behrman, A, Niskayuna (N.Y.)
College coaches have often mentioned that they were incredibly curious to see which attackmen outside of Team Red impressed at the event — in my opinion, Behrman (9G, 6A) is awfully high up on that list. His father is the head football coach at Union and coached at Stony Brook, so Brock plays for Joe Spallina's 91 Smash team and has worked really well with his son, Joey, in the past. That being said, it was awesome to see what he could do on his own, albeit with another highly skilled attack unit. Behrman is remarkably savvy with the ball but equally dangerous without it, showing good spacing and constantly being opportunistic when his team had the ball. I can see him being a really productive No. 2 attackman on a top college program, although given how he well he has improved, there's plenty of time for that opinion to change.

Behrman, who has had the most to prove among the trio, picked up Offensive MVP honors after the All-Star Game, during which he tallied an assist early, scored on a beautiful individual effort, an EMO tally and a gritty GB that resulted in another goal for the kid out of Nisky. Earlier in the event, he dazzled for Team Blue (while sharing touches with Pietramala), scoring at least three or four unassisted goals in a row during one particular half. Behrman has done a lot of work off-ball in the best while playing off of others, so performances like that are enlightening for a recruit who keeps raising his stock.

9. Brock Behrman | A | Niskayuna (N.Y.)
Team 91 Long Island | September '03 birthday
Perhaps the biggest riser in the Class of 2022, putting on a show time after time on the recruiting circuit. He's a slasher who can break angles and rack up points in a variety of ways.

Bummer. Looks like ND isn’t waiting around to poach other teams’ commits like past years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom