Class of 2018 - PG Bryce Wills (NY) to Stanford | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Bryce Wills (NY) to Stanford

I'm in this kid's area. No offense whatsoever at this stage in his career. Athletic and great defender. Had a more disappointing soph season than many predicted.

Damn it! I thought we were going to get nickname him Die Hard!

Once upon a time on AOL, I was told by a female morgue worker (or some position where she'd get to see dead folks...not Bruce willis in 6th sense) that when males die, they have that set in afterward, kinda like in the morning. She was being perverse, but it was likely over 15 years ago, so I dont remember the details. and being I havent examined dead males, I can't verify that fact personally.

Closer topic, does Bryce Willis have a girlfriend named Demi...who may eventually leave him and go for a younger student? ;)

Anyhow, I agree, it's a great name. Does OttoInGrotto, arbiter of nicknames, grant his blessing for recruit nicknames, or does he save his energy for only those who sign?

Just spoke to one of Bryce's coaches. Happens to be my next door neighbor. He told me that Bryce has been to SU twice, loves SU and thinks it's a very good fit. He is also not looking for a one and done school That's the good news. The bad news is that he has not been offered and can't understand why. Arizona is visiting him next week. Kentucky had him sit right behind their bench for a game but no offer from SU yet.

Just spoke to one of Bryce's coaches. Happens to be my next door neighbor. He told me that Bryce has been to SU twice, loves SU and thinks it's a very good fit. He is also not looking for a one and done school That's the good news. The bad news is that he has not been offered and can't understand why. Arizona is visiting him next week. Kentucky had him sit right behind their bench for a game but no offer from SU yet.

Awesome info...thanks

Good news but it is the kiss of death: "Bryce Wills is very interested in Syracuse but no offer from Syracuse". Hope he gets an offer. Want good players who want to be at Syracuse. His problems may be in who(m) Syracuse selects in 2018 for PGs. If both Carey and Lecque(if he reclassifies to 2018 come to Syracuse then Syracuse will recruit wings instead of PGs in 2019.

I found it very ironic that the next post after mine was from The Firm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom