Buddy Boeheim: Signing 2-way with Pistons | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim: Signing 2-way with Pistons

You nba experts can correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t a player on a two way make more than a G leaguer but less than the nba minimum?
Yeah, but there's a lot of variability to it depending on how much time is spent with the big club vs the g league affiliate.

Basically any day Buddy gets with the Pistons is going to be very lucrative.

Got to imagine the Troy Weaver connection played a part in this. And that's great. The difference between being in the league vs on the outside is often not a question of talent, it's one of circumstance and great to see Buddy's getting a shot.

The NBA moment I'm rooting for next season is when Carmelo and Buddy are on their team benches at the same time and they get get to greet each other and that video of little Buddy jumping around Carmelo at the championship is shown.

Even better if they get floor time together.

Even better if they get to guard each other briefly.

The NBA moment I'm rooting for next season is when Carmelo and Buddy are on their team benches at the same time and they get get to greet each other and that video of little Buddy jumping around Carmelo at the championship is shown.

Even better if they get floor time together.

Even better if they get to guard each other briefly.
Even better if they are teammates?

Screenshot_20220624-080646_Twitter.jpg

Yeah, but there's a lot of variability to it depending on how much time is spent with the big club vs the g league affiliate.

Basically any day Buddy gets with the Pistons is going to be very lucrative.

Got to imagine the Troy Weaver connection played a part in this. And that's great. The difference between being in the league vs on the outside is often not a question of talent, it's one of circumstance and great to see Buddy's getting a shot.

If anything, Buddy's performance in those last 5 games in 2021 would suggest this is a kid worth taking a shot on...so agreed...nice to see him in a spot he might have an actual shot

Good luck, Buddy. Great landing spot that gives him a shot to make the league. Love that he's with Troy and Murph and they have Cade and Ivey.

No pressure to win right away, but def would be an exciting team to watch. Get those buckets!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom