Buddy Buckets | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Buckets

Love the hype.

Love getting to the S16 as well because it gives the whole team more visibility.

Happy for GMac and Devo that they got to help him get here.

BTW, I believe I read somewhere that GMac was working on Kadary's shot with him. If that starts coming around, which it sure seems to be, kudos to him for that.

I'm not trying to sneak in a pro-GMac post here. Just saying, it's great when a plan comes together (Cue the A-Team theme music).

I wonder what the team thinks about all this attention on Buddy
Did the 2003 team resent Carmelo? I think not! It’s a great question. I think they have to know that teams are composed of individual players who each have a story. The father/son love/success story is irresistible to fans and media alike. It’s a fantastic story! Get on the Boeheim Boat and ride with it and you can tell yourself the rest of your life, “I WAS ON THAT DANG BOAT!”

Carmelo was important but every single player on the 2003 team contributed, everyone was important, and that is the same with this great team.

Love the hype.

Love getting to the S16 as well because it gives the whole team more visibility.

BTW, I believe I read somewhere that GMac was working on Kadary's shot with him. If that starts coming around, which it sure seems to be, kudos to him for that.

I'm not trying to sneak in a pro-GMac post here. Just saying, it's great when a plan comes together (Cue the A-Team theme music).
Based on what I've read on here earlier in the year, Kadary shooting is like JaVale McGee pulling up frmo 30.

His mid range jumper in that WVU game in a critical spot was absolutely huge. I never expect him to be a big three point guy, but he could absolutely dominate the forgotten area of the game in the mid range.

Love the hype.

Kadary's form is much improved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom