Buddy Buckets | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Buckets

The only critical comment I would make is that sometimes it looks like his teammates as so confident it’s going to go in that the they neglect to hit the glass.

Yeah, and Buddy always drifts backwards after shooting, even on the misses.

Do they even teach following your own shot anymore?

I’ve seen a handful of times where the rebound came back to the place he’d shot from, but vacated.
Just staying there until it goes thru (or sometimes doesn’t) would have netted him some easy boards.

Yeah, and Buddy always drifts backwards after shooting, even on the misses.

Do they even teach following your own shot anymore?

I’ve seen a handful of times where the rebound came back to the place he’d shot from, but vacated.
Just staying there until it goes thru (or sometimes doesn’t) would have netted him some easy boards.

Offensive rebounding especially by guards has been de-emphasized as coaches think it‘s more important to get back on defense.

Offensive rebounding especially by guards has been de-emphasized as coaches think it‘s more important to get back on defense.
Always tell my kid you have two choices after you shoot. Get back or go get the board. And if you’re going after the board, be sure you’ve got the best path to it. Actually, one of my favorite moves out on the court.

A friend of mine made this...
Please tell your friend that she has my total admiration! Also, was she the one who wrote the lyrics for McNamara’s Band?

Always tell my kid you have two choices after you shoot. Get back or go get the board. And if you’re going after the board, be sure you’ve got the best path to it. Actually, one of my favorite moves out on the court.
At a basketball camp when I was a kid Larry Costello was teaching. He said you should not “follow your shot.” If you did, that meant that while you were shooting, you were thinking of missing.

At a basketball camp when I was a kid Larry Costello was teaching. He said you should not “follow your shot.” If you did, that meant that while you were shooting, you were thinking of missing.
I’ve heard that sentiment as well. I prefer to be prepared for all possible outcomes

I sent my cousin a Buddy Buckets T-shirt and she said she will find a podcast to put it on for.

So that will be both horrifying to have to listen to but it will be cool pub.

I sent my cousin a Buddy Buckets T-shirt and she said she will find a podcast to put it on for.

So that will be both horrifying to have to listen to but it will be cool pub.

Will Buddy be invited to the podcast?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom