Buddy Buckets | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Buckets

Wait, how did I miss this. You are cousins with the CHD girl?
Yes, my mom and Alex’s mom are sisters.
Ergo we are cousins.

When she was a nobody soccer college soccer player when she was dating Syndergaard made her career.

Last edited:
Ergo we are cousins.

When she was a nobody soccer college soccer player when she was dating Syndergaard made her career.
Well damn, that’s pretty cool

Well damn, that’s pretty cool
I’ll defend her because we are family but her career disgusts me.
She is nine years younger than me so we aren’t close but if I text her she’ll respond.

I’ll defend her because we are family but her career disgusts me.
She is nine years younger than me so we aren’t close but if I text her she’ll respond.
I never heard of her...but doing a cursory look...she is heading fast into a trainwreck. No high value man is going to deal with her shizzt for more than a short term fling. Sadly, many train wrecks make millions doing life drama.

Wait until she hits the wall at 28. Oh boy...

I never heard of her...but doing a cursory look...she is heading fast into a trainwreck. No high value man is going to deal with her shizzt for more than a short term fling. Sadly, many train wrecks make millions doing life drama.

Wait until she hits the wall at 28. Oh boy...
Mark she is a lot more intelligent than this stereotype.

She isn’t going to look that much different in 2 years.

Ergo we are cousins.

I look at it this way...she is doing a lot better at 24 than I was doing at 24...

I had never heard of her or CHD or listened to a podcast but if she is minting money making podcasts, well, God Bless America, and God Bless Capitalism.

I'm going to ask my kids if they have heard of CHD...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom