Buddy scored 1000th point last night | Syracusefan.com

Buddy scored 1000th point last night

Eric15

Living Legend
Buddy is currently 64th all-time in SU scoring with 1010 points.

Let's say we play roughly another 5 games this year and a normal 35ish game season next year, that would be another 600 or so points if he maintains his 15 ppg average. That would put him around 17th all-time.

But then if he comes back for his 5th year (which is probably likely) and were to step up his scoring a bit, there is a outside chance he could challenge Moten's record.

Let's say we play roughly another 5 games this year and a normal 35ish game season next year, that would be another 600 or so points if he maintains his 15 ppg average. That would put him around 17th all-time.

But then if he comes back for his 5th year (which is probably likely) and were to step up his scoring a bit, there is a outside chance he could challenge Moten's record.

If he averages 36 MPG the next 2 years and doesn’t miss games he could also hold the alltime minutes played record at Syracuse as well.

why do you think Jim is workin the refs so hard to get Buddy to the FT line?

If he averages 36 MPG the next 2 years and doesn’t miss games he could also hold the alltime minutes played record at Syracuse as well.

I'm guessing the games played record too.

But all of this comes with a giant Covid asterisk at the end.

Marek needs 78 points to crack 1000.

Not sure he'll get there. He'd need a lot of games because he just doesn't have big explosive scoring games.

I'm guessing the games played record too.

But all of this comes with a giant Covid asterisk at the end.
Brandon Triche has the games record at 147.

Buddy is at 83 right now.
Joe is at 54 right now.

If Joe stays 5 years and doesn’t get hurt he will pass Buddy.

Really impressive when you consider he took a while to get going his freshman year. He's a better player than I ever would have expected and can't imagine how proud his dad is.

if we play 5 more games this yr that would be interesting. it means a run happens somehow.

Also shows how solid Moten was to make that record so hard to get too.

Brandon Triche has the games record at 147.

Buddy is at 83 right now.
Joe is at 54 right now.

If Joe stays 5 years and doesn’t get hurt he will pass Buddy.

Yeah, I wasn't even considering Joe. I figured, barring injury and tourney runs, Buddy's floor of games in 5 years would be 151.

Moten's record was in 121 games. And would have been at least one more if he didn't call timeout.

(had to).

Yeah, I wasn't even considering Joe. I figured, barring injury and tourney runs, Buddy's floor of games in 5 years would be 151.

Moten's record was in 121 games. And would have been at least one more if he didn't call timeout.

(had to).
Joe won’t pass Buddy in minutes played.
SWC broke those numbers for me.
GMac has the alltime record.
Tyus Battle single season record.

Only Buddy could touch GMac if he played 35+ 2 more years.

Joe will likely end up with the games played record.

No chance Buddy catches Moten. That would be bad for our W/L record if he gunned for that.

heads would explode, outrage would ensue, 40 pt * would be insisted upon

if we play 5 more games this yr that would be interesting. it means a run happens somehow.
Honestly I was just figuring Clemson, a couple ACCT, a couple NIT.

If he pulled it off, I think a bubble would be more fitting than an asterisk.

2870fe6f-5451-4300-844c-2f028e15b577_1.3ee78a3852e2da614b5c98e9f539e209.jpeg

Are you guys saying that JB started COVID all just to make Buddy Syracuse’s all time scoring leader? It is all starting to make sense now.
Believable, until you consider JB would've had to get on a plane to make in-home visits with Chinese bats. He would send Gerry and COVID would've signed with another species.

Congrats you are totally an Own the Libs type of person.

An overwhelming majority 99% of the fanbase likes Buddy.

Are you guys saying that JB started COVID all just to make Buddy Syracuse’s all time scoring leader? It is all starting to make sense now.
WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

Seriously, great accomplishment for Buddy. I suspect he'll really benefit from playing alongside an legit PG the next 2 years. And the team will benefit as well.

Buddy finishes this season 52nd all-time at SU in scoring with 1152 points, ahead of Gbinije and behind Marty Byrnes and Marty Headd.

The two Martys, who both played in the 1970s, scored the exact same number of points at SU (1159).

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 3.26.49 PM.png

Buddy finishes this season 52nd all-time at SU in scoring with 1152 points, ahead of Gbinije and behind Marty Byrnes and Marty Headd.

The two Martys, who both played in the 1970s, scored the exact same number of points at SU (1159).

View attachment 198948

Give me Headd til it Byrnes! :p

Props to Buddy.
Not too too bad for a kid who only plays because his coach is sleeping with his mother. ;)

View attachment 198948
Any chance you can screenshot 1-28?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom