Buffalo Bills 2019

Melancer46

All American
The only reason I don’t see DE is because the FA talent is at that position.

Clowney, Armstead, Ngakoue, Dupree etc..

Hopefully we snag one of them, and the strong class of EDGE FA’s drives down Shaq’s price a bit.

Regardless of what we do, we have to reconfigure the DL. Way too much money tied into a solid, not spectacular group.
There's some nice options for sure; we have to actually land one though. Don't really see Armstead as a fit with us and I don't think Dupree would be an upgrade personally. To me, it's Clowney, Ngakuoue, and Adrian Clayborn (and Shaq if Tampa lets him hit the open market). If we strike out on those guys, we gotta turn to the draft IMO, and I honestly wouldn't be mad if we drafted an edge even if we do get one of those guys.

I'm not really in love with any of the WRs likely to be available at #22, but a lot of things can change between now and draft day.

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
Would love to have Epenesa. I'm still not entirely sold on Higgins but if he's the pick, it would make a lot of sense. At the moment (subject to change with draft season just beginning/players still likely to return to school), I'm hoping for K'lavon Chaisson or Epenesa in the first round and then a WR in the 2nd.
Not that there was much doubt but Epenesa made it official today and declared for the doubt. Iowa is my 2nd favorite team behind Syracuse. I wanted to be careful not to be too much of a homer with my earlier post, but I'd be thrilled if the Bills were able to get him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom