buffalo is thursday/saturday | Syracusefan.com

buffalo is thursday/saturday

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
since we're locked into buffalo we already know what days we'll be playing.

regionals at msg is friday/sunday.

CorduroyG said:
since we're locked into buffalo we already know what days we'll be playing. regionals at msg is friday/sunday.

Unfortunately it doesnt work that way.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz. I already have Friday off... Hopefully its a night game, so I only have to take a couple hours off thursday.

Quote="CuseTroop, post: 962564, member: 47"]Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz. I already have Friday off... Hopefully its a night game, so I only have to take a couple hours off thursday.[/quote]
Hopefully we don't have the late game Thursday night in Buffalo.

Quote="CuseTroop, post: 962564, member: 47"]Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz. I already have Friday off... Hopefully its a night game, so I only have to take a couple hours off thursday.
Hopefully we don't have the late game Thursday night in Buffalo.[/quote]

:( But it would work out so well for me

CuseTroop said:
Hopefully we don't have the late game Thursday night in Buffalo.

:( But it would work out so well for me[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Work to 8 Thur and 4 Saturday. The later the better. On the flip side I got Fridays and sundays off. I gotta figure out how to do the march madness app on my phone. The watch ESPN app has been a life saver this year.

id expect a late afternoon or night game Thursday especially if we keep #1 seed since its 95% chance we will be playing one of the first 4 winners from Tuesday night and they will want them as close to Dayton as possible and they try to avoid early start for play in winners

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom