Burger Fans | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Burger Fans

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Wendy's is underrated for sure. Of the fast food franchises it has more of a non mainstream appeal. Burgers are different too vs your Mcds, BK etc.

Plus .. Frosty.

if I have to do chain fast food, I’m ok with Wendy’s burgers and fries, McD fish filet and BK milk shake.

Sub in a tub is a great option for keto too. Basically make a antipasto and use Beanos submarine dressing and add mayo...one of my favs. A few others ideas that I eat often are egg/chicken salad lettuce wraps, celery with cream cheese and everything bagel seasoning and cucumbers in Greek salad dressing (you can add some other stuff in there as well)

Sub in a tub is a great option for keto too. Basically make a antipasto and use Beanos submarine dressing and add mayo...one of my favs. A few others ideas that I eat often are egg/chicken salad lettuce wraps, celery with cream cheese and everything bagel seasoning and cucumbers in Greek salad dressing (you can add some other stuff in there as well)
Jersey Mike's will do the sub in a tub thing, but I haven't tried it from there yet.

Thats Mark Wahlburgs brother place right? They have any locations in the tri state area?
No. Tom Wahl’s originally in Avon and now several Rochester locations. Been around for decades. More like beef tenderettes than hamburgers (ground beef hand flattened with a glass pie plate). Signature Wahlburger has piece of ham and a sort of mustard/miracle whip sauce (think egg salad without the white egg chunks) and shredded lettuce. Juicy as hell and the homemade root beer is perfect. Great fries too.

I’ve never quite understood the fascination with Five Guys. Just seems like a big, greasy, sloppy mess to me. And overpriced.
I'll never go back unless it's the only place around and I'm starving. Here's my receipt from my last stop. As you can see this is ONE cheeseburger, fries, and a soda. This isn't NYC or Honolulu, it's Denver, CO. Adios with this. Overrated burgers, I think the same of Shake Shack. We have every chain here now including In N Out.
1. In N Out all day
2. Freddy's

505FE201-F708-45EF-B219-084CCD64128E_1_105_c.jpeg

When my wife and I lived in Baltimore about 10-12 years ago we would go to this place that made these unique burgers.

My favorite was the Peanut Butter Burger. I know it may sound weird but it totally works.

Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 11.49.17 AM.png

My wife loves bill grays. I have one about 5 min from me, and Tim wahls is close. I find the similar. Good coupons for both. Like both with everything. Wahls has better fries. I agree with Schallars and have only been to Charlie reidels once. I prefer pittsford dairy to Abbott's.
I'm pretty much right in between a Charlies and Grey's in Webste plus a Grey's almost next door to the Charlies. We had a Tom Wahls, went there once, service was horrendous. Others said the same. They couldn't compete against Charlies Nd Greys so they closed that store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom