Butler game (at utah) vs. Wisconsin game (at boston) | Syracusefan.com

Butler game (at utah) vs. Wisconsin game (at boston)

gilardino

Starter
Both were tight game. We were up on Butler late 54 to 50. We were down to Wisconsin late 59- to 56. WE split the games. Had the Butler game been closer to home, we win that game, period.

My point you want to know??? Playing close to home in the NCAA tourney. I was in Boston, and when we went down 3, our fans refused to see us lose, refused. Anyone that was in Boston knows what I am talking about. Had teh Wisconsisn game been in Utah, we may lose that game.

In conclusion, I know for the Syracuse area, that having the regionals is a benefit, however as a fan of Syracuse basketball it stinks, which prevents you from being close to home in the regionals.

Ask yourself this(cause we will be good next year), where do you want cuse to play regionals: Brooklyn, LA, Indy or Jerry's World????

Go cuse!!!!!

If AO was healthy and playing against Butler we win and possibly go on to win a national championship too.

Both were tight game. We were up on Butler late 54 to 50. We were down to Wisconsin late 59- to 56. WE split the games. Had the Butler game been closer to home, we win that game, period.

My point you want to know??? Playing close to home in the NCAA tourney. I was in Boston, and when we went down 3, our fans refused to see us lose, refused. Anyone that was in Boston knows what I am talking about. Had teh Wisconsisn game been in Utah, we may lose that game.

In conclusion, I know for the Syracuse area, that having the regionals is a benefit, however as a fan of Syracuse basketball it stinks, which prevents you from being close to home in the regionals.

Ask yourself this(cause we will be good next year), where do you want cuse to play regionals: Brooklyn, LA, Indy or Jerry's World????

Go cuse!!!!!
So, why did we lose to OSU. That was 90% Orange and VERY loud.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

correct it was, and we still had a chance, given no fab, had that game been at jerry's world osu could have won by a lot more. bottom line, i have been to see cuse play 7 times in the ncaa and you r kidding yourself if u think playing close to home does not matter

If AO was healthy and playing against Butler we win and possibly go on to win a national championship too.

I still blame JB for going into the stall at the 4 minute mark. Not saying the stall is bad, but in that situation it was the wrong move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom