Buttgers | Syracusefan.com

Buttgers

What the is Belichick doing? Ryan I can rationalize but this goddamn safety? He's remarkably marginal.

Their worst nightmare is jets becoming more popular in the region. Doing so help them gain popularity in the area.

I think that teams are concerned about Shamarkso's concusion history not his ability.

Likely but Shamarko is versatile as well as a physical specimen. He can play in man coverage as well as safety as witnessed vs the #8 pick in the draft.

Thought one of the nfl teams wouldve put together the following thought process before now:
Austin = Big time play maker ---> Austin = shut down by Shamarko ---> Shamarko = Big time player

What a huge reach Harmon is. Belicheat's now picking players because his son knows them personally. As a Bills fan, I love it.

I know I'm a Giants homer, but Shamarko in a Giants uniform is good with me. I agree that he is probably going to be picked late because of concussion concerns, but some team is going to get a steal when they select Shamarko. He is likely going to be the most bang for the buck in this draft.

What a huge reach Harmon is. Belicheat's now picking players because his son knows them personally. As a Bills fan, I love it.
yes, that's definitely why he picked that guy. not because he was a back to back all BE first team selection. because his knew Harmon personally.

From their board: "I don't care one way or another about Syracuse (certainly no ill will as we've only lost to them once during our time in the BE). But I just don't see it with Nassib. For some reason he reminds me a lot of Brady Quinn."

Huh?

As a Pats fan I hate these picks, but Bill's son Stephen Bellichick who joined his staff last year was a walkon on Rutgers roster 2 years ago, and he played lacrosse at Rutgers. As a result, Schiano and Belichick developed a good relationship and Stephen is probably in his father and Nick Caserio's ear with these ridlicious picks. I just hope Bellichick doesn't copy the low class diving at knees during the victory formation crap. I disgusted with these Rutgers players Toast McCourty, Justin Francis, and now these 3 draft picks on the Patriots roster.

From their board: "I don't care one way or another about Syracuse (certainly no ill will as we've only lost to them once during our time in the BE). But I just don't see it with Nassib. For some reason he reminds me a lot of Brady Quinn."

Huh?

He's right. For years they were in the BE in name only. They sucked off the teet of the league and never contributed $1. So in the few years they were semi-relevant may have been one of the years we beat them.

Sent using my Commodore 64

As a Pats fan I hate these picks, but Bill's son Stephen Bellichick who joined his staff last year was a walkon on Rutgers roster 2 years ago, and he played lacrosse at Rutgers. As a result, Schiano and Belichick developed a good relationship and Stephen is probably in his father and Nick Caserio's ear with these ridlicious picks. I just hope Bellichick doesn't copy the low class diving at knees during the victory formation crap. I disgusted with these Rutgers players Toast McCourty, Justin Francis, and now these 3 draft picks on the Patriots roster.
They've never dived at knees during the victory formation. I have no idea why you'd think they'd start doing that. And I think Caserio wouldn't be swayed by Stephen.

Huh?
Based on that post my guess its a Cincinnati Bearcat fan as we only beaten them 1 time since 2005. We have beaten every other Big East team atleast twice since that time frame.

They've never dived at knees during the victory formation. I have no idea why you'd think they'd start doing that. And I think Caserio wouldn't be swayed by Stephen.
Pats lost 3 games 1 point last year Arizona last second FG miss, Baltimore FG make, San Francisco I don't remember if they did the diving at the end I remember the missed onside kick, but turned that game off after that since it was well past midnight, and @Seattle I don't remember either. Point is how with close Schiano and Belichick have become I would hope Belichick wouldn't teach it as a result of talking with Schiano.
Either way I am not liking all these Rutgers picks and hope that atleast the last one doesn't make the team as Spikes, Mayo, Fletcher are solid MLBs.

Kraft wants the NY/NJ metro market...he heard that a lot of televisions get left on to boost ratings and thus team popularity :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

so should Flood be proud he had 7 guys drafted, or embarrassed he couldn't win the Big East and that soft non-conference schedule with NFL talent? Same goes for Connecticut it's like their whole defense was drafted, but after watching Syracuse ring up 41 it makes you wonder about the coaching.

Like putting Italian divisions in the line at Stalingrad. Suckers.

being from joisey they are accustomed to the smell of stanky crotch's and dont puke from it-

they make great jock strap washers

Rutgers getting seven players drafted is impressive. It's remarkable how little they have accomplished in the last ten years. If they couldn't get it done in the Big East with their OOC schedules. They can't get it done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom