Bourama Sidibe | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Bourama Sidibe

Let's land Sidibe and move on. He's a talented big and wants to be at Cuse. Get him and solidify the front court and then work to fill the back court. Howard and Battle will be back so things in decent shape.

cuse!

Let's file a restraining order on behalf of Sidibe against WWW

anybody else hope he doesn't sign? we need players but we also don't need chino 2.0

cuse2013 said:
anybody else hope he doesn't sign? we need players but we also don't need chino 2.0

He's got a much bigger upside than that.

EastCoast2 said:
What makes you think he's Chino 2.0? Have you seen his clips? He's much more athletic, coordinated, skilled, and aggressive than Chino.

It's called racial profiling.

What makes you think he's Chino 2.0? Have you seen his clips? He's much more athletic, coordinated, skilled, and aggressive than Chino.

Just watched and maybe it's just me but I find it so hard to know what a big can do based on his high school tapes. The dude is 6'10 and has about 4 inches on everybody. Scoring and rebounding should come easy to him. Kid is lengthy which will help in the zone.

829099266.gif

Looks like a very solid prospect to me. In the offensive confidence departmant looks way ahead of where rak was. Might show us a little Jerami Grant over time as he certainly has a quick release on his jumper. And he gets up on those blocks.

With Chuckwu returning I expect there to be a lot more time to double and triple in the paint next year, good idea going big.

you're right. let's close our eyes & pretend he's better than he is like people do with every recruit that commits to syracuse.
Is anyone saying he's a stud and coming in day one with Kareem numbers? He's a player that needs some work at a position we don't need him right away. He's got a lot of potential, so it's a good pickup.

you're right. let's close our eyes & pretend he's better than he is like people do with every recruit that commits to syracuse.
You seem to know a lot about recruiting based on your handful of posts on the subject. What should our plan be Gmac?

Just watched and maybe it's just me but I find it so hard to know what a big can do based on his high school tapes. The dude is 6'10 and has about 4 inches on everybody. Scoring and rebounding should come easy to him. Kid is lengthy which will help in the zone.
You feel the same about Richards and Mamba?

With the piss poor attitude that some people have on this board, if I'm Sidibe and I'm reading this board I'd be upset. The kid is a 4 star recruit whose biggest day of his life is tomorrow, and all some of you can do is gripe about Quade, or put this guy down.

We are NOT Kentucky OR Duke. Let's not pretend we are. We are Syracuse, a blue collar team who rarely gets the elite recruits and somehow we ALWAYS win, year after year. Our kids play hard, often over excel, and I'll take that ANY day over the spoiled brat entitled program run at UK. Don't like it, become a fan of another team.

I welcome Sidibe with open arms. I bleed Orange till the day I die.