Class of 2020 C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ) Offered

pfister1

2018-19 Iggy Winner Minutes Per Game
Is that a Uconn Husky or UW Husky?

CaptainJ

Boeheimian Rhapsody
Did I see getting beat out by UConn AND Rutgers?

Is it like decent centers think they are banned from Syracuse? I don't get it.

Fly Rodder

Contains a little bit of Mississippi leg hound

UConn and Rutgers remain. I don't know how he doesn't end up at UK ... but whatevs.

CaptainJ

Boeheimian Rhapsody
Another big that we need but don't get. Why is this guy still on our recruiting board?
Maybe to remind us of what "could've been"? Maybe to inspire us in real life to resolve to minimize those losses where possible? I'm not sure. I don't often get worked up for the guys years in advance(21, 22, 23, 24, 28) like some on here. I mean it's hard enough to land(or even get a read) guys in the current year...and I wonder what makes folks want to feel any level of attachment at all to anyone graduating years in the future. A 2020 big...what could've been.

Sherman20

2018 Iggy Leading Scorer Winner

UConn and Rutgers remain. I don't know how he doesn't end up at UK ... but whatevs.
This is crazy. Five or six years ago, we’d look at Cliff’s finalists and laugh at the other programs and basically say, we really only have to beat out Kentucky to land this kid. It would basically be a UK-Syracuse battle. What the hell has happened to our recruiting? Other than Bruce Pearl and Cal, these other coaches have no cache and no track records of developing players and getting them to the NBA. Yet we can’t even make their final lists anymore.

AZOrange

Living Legend
This is crazy. Five or six years ago, we’d look at Cliff’s finalists and laugh at the other programs and basically say, we really only have to beat out Kentucky to land this kid. It would basically be a UK-Syracuse battle. What the hell has happened to our recruiting? Other than Bruce Pearl and Cal, these other coaches have no cache and no track records of developing players and getting them to the NBA. Yet we can’t even make their final lists anymore.
hehe...the Hurley brothers have track records all right...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom