Class of 2020 - C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ) Offered

How are we not getting traction on center recruits and these scrub a$$ program’s end up in the running? Honestly, can someone tell me what’s going on here? I mean, Auburn I can see because of Bruce Pearl and all his proven success. But the other two?! Rutgers is having a decent season, but come on, they have NO PROVEN TRACK RECORD of success or developing players yet. I just don’t get it! We used to land Northeast recruits like Cliff on the regular.
But no one wants to hear that. Nothing to see here just move along

How are we not getting traction on center recruits and these scrub a$$ program’s end up in the running? Honestly, can someone tell me what’s going on here? I mean, Auburn I can see because of Bruce Pearl and all his proven success. But the other two?! Rutgers is having a decent season, but come on, they have NO PROVEN TRACK RECORD of success or developing players yet. I just don’t get it! We used to land Northeast recruits like Cliff on the regular.
maybe the staff didnt end up liking him as much as someone from 2021 and figured CDBay and Jesse/JBA will stem the tide for next year?

Ok, so...the plague...check. Rutgers lands a top 30 recruit...check. I guess we need to look out for locusts.

There's a plague of locusts currently taking over East Africa.

Rutgers will go 28 and 3 next year and put on probation before the tourney. God will make sure Rutgers is never successful.

I think Cuse @ Rutgers is the ACC/Big Ten game next season. For sure.

I went to a lunch today in New Brunswick, NJ and he was the guest speaker, along with his host guardian. He is an incredible young man. Has made Dean's List every semester and was on Big 10 All Academic List. Did not begin playing basketball until age 15. He also gave all of his NIL money to the The Salvation Army in Newark. Definitely a role model to young kids kids in the inner city.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom