Class of 2020 - C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ) Offered

Big Cliff... 6'11 strong frame with 7'5 wingspan... one of the top shot blockers and rebounders in the '20 class... he dunks everything...

In 11 EYBL games this spring/summer... Big Cliff averaged about 6 points (50% FG, 47% FT), 5 rebounds, 1 assist, and 2 block per game for the NH Lightning.

Too lazy to look, but I think we had one Cliff before, but only for a short time. Could well be wrong. Anybody?

Too lazy to look, but I think we had one Cliff before, but only for a short time. Could well be wrong. Anybody?
Cliff Warwell. Great leaper and the second best afro in the history of Syracuse hoops. Out of Candor, NY.

Cliff Warwell

warwell.jpg

He came in with Bouie-Orr-Cohen class. My not-so-sharp memory says he was a transplant from Downstate.
Agreed. Pretty sure he was from the NYC area, got in trouble and got moved to Candor to get away from the influences of the big city.

Cliff was a great athlete. It is a shame things didn't work out for him at Syracuse. He was fun to watch.

Agreed. Pretty sure he was from the NYC area, got in trouble and got moved to Candor to get away from the influences of the big city.

Cliff was a great athlete. It is a shame things didn't work out for him at Syracuse. He was fun to watch.
As I recall, he transferred to Ithaca, but I'm not sure he remained there. Or maybe somewhere else, and then to Ithaca.

Why would any recruit want to go to UConn in their current predicament? Butler is a better destination.

They suck so bad and their season is meaningless. Hurley can spend all his time recruiting because he certainly isn’t putting the time into any good coaching. Any recruit that chooses that cesspool should have their heads checked.

Cuse

They suck so bad and their season is meaningless. Hurley can spend all his time recruiting because he certainly isn’t putting the time into any good coaching. Any recruit that chooses that cesspool should have their heads checked.

Cuse
Relegated to simply "a bad loss".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom