Class of 2020 - C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ) Offered

We got a realistic shot here? Based on the competition, you'd think we'd be a front runner.

“Since June 15, when they could reach out to him, he’s been getting a lot of calls,” Oliver said. “The people that have reached out for constant contact are Pittsburgh, North Carolina State, West Virginia, Rutgers, Seton Hall, Auburn, Connecticut. Most recently, Arizona State reached out.”

It seems that we’re getting out worked. I’d hate to see him go to Pitt. Maybe the staff has fallen off him with JBA and Edwards on board.

“Since June 15, when they could reach out to him, he’s been getting a lot of calls,” Oliver said. “The people that have reached out for constant contact are Pittsburgh, North Carolina State, West Virginia, Rutgers, Seton Hall, Auburn, Connecticut. Most recently, Arizona State reached out.”

It seems that we’re getting out worked. I’d hate to see him go to Pitt. Maybe the staff has fallen off him with JBA and Edwards on board.
SU has a scholarship problem. They probably will have one one available for 2020.

Cal and staff were lurking here for this one...

Last edited:
Yeah I assume once we got Edwards it was clear we weren’t getting Cliff. Kudos to the staff for recognizing and going to s backup plan quickly

Yeah I assume once we got Edwards it was clear we weren’t getting Cliff. Kudos to the staff for recognizing and going to s backup plan quickly
Plan C is 2019. This kid is 2020. Confused by your post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom