Class of 2020 - C Dain Dainja (MN) to Baylor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Dain Dainja (MN) to Baylor

So we offer snug from Arizona and a big from Minnesota in a span of a few weeks? I like it!

Last two cycles have been different player types. Not sure we can pull a big from Minnesota but let’s go for it! Didn’t know we had contacts there
6 years in dayton allowed griff to develop a lot of midwest contacts

Last two cycles have been different player types. Not sure we can pull a big from Minnesota but let’s go for it! Didn’t know we had contacts there
Is it possible JB is seeing the need to recruit more offensively skilled bigs, guards who can shoot, etc., at the expense of their measurable zone qualities? I'm legitimately asking, because it seems that way...

Is this where “the cuse is in the house oh my god oh my god” came from?

The story that I remember hearing on that was we played out West at Arizona early in that 95-96 season. Wallace was yelling the hook to this song in the locker room before the game, and then they changed “East” to “Cuse”.

Always felt like that was a new tradition that should’ve continued beyond that 96 season.

It seems like the University and Dome weren’t really on the ball with that kind of stuff back then.

If we get this kid, let’s bring it back! Lol.

The story that I remember hearing on that was we played out West at Arizona early in that 95-96 season. Wallace was yelling the hook to this song in the locker room before the game, and then they changed “East” to “Cuse”.

Always felt like that was a new tradition that should’ve continued beyond that 96 season.

It seems like the University and Dome weren’t really on the ball with that kind of stuff back then.

I vaguely remember hearing Blahzay Blahzay wanted to do something with this song for Cuse and were turned down.

I vaguely remember hearing Blahzay Blahzay wanted to do something with this song for Cuse and were turned down.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

I’m almost positive I remember them being at some kind of final 4 rally though.

Totally agree. I remember the t shirts. I was like 10 at the time so I wasn’t up on current hip hop culture. For what it’s worth I still say it all the time. I think a new t shirt could resurrect it from the dead though. Nobody does t shirts better then cuse nation

wow a dane fife reference. lesser known brother of the UM star dugan fife. i remember dugan came in to michigan on the heels of the fab five, who obviously my friends and i loved in high school. i remember that we made a joke, that whenever you screwed up we would say you really "duganfifed" that one. i have nothing else on this topic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom