Class of 2018 - C Dan Dawkins (NJ) Verbal to Vanderbilt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 C Dan Dawkins (NJ) Verbal to Vanderbilt

Offers from Temple, ODU, UNC, RU, Duke, Missouri, BC, Syracuse

Any one with any info got some scoop if we are in good shape here or not?

I tried reading the tea leaves on his twitter but he doesn't have much of any hints.

Wow, the kid or should I say young man looks to be the real deal. It doesn't look like we got to spend much time with him or like some of you said here that you don't know or think so that he has visited. He would be a nice fit for HCDB for what he wants a O-line to be built like. However he is a 2018, we still can work him if we don't get the commit.

What's the rush???

Did he reclassify to 2017?
Some kids just visit a campus and absolutely love it. Happened to myself and SU. Couldn't see myself going anywhere else once I visited.

Guessing the announcement is on hold now.

Total Harbaugh thing to do. Wants Dawkins as a backup if he can't get Sampson, or time to evaluate both Sampson and Dawkins and see which one he likes more. So he throws him the offer now to slow down on the verbal and give him time to work both.

Total Harbaugh thing to do. Wants Dawkins as a backup if he can't get Sampson, or time to evaluate both Sampson and Dawkins and see which one he likes more. So he throws him the offer now to slow down on the verbal and give him time to work both.
It's good to be the king

smart kid and very well stated. but lol. Michigan offer sort of changed things unless it was Ash who got him to hold off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom