Class of 2021 - C Elijah Hutchins-Everett (NJ) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Elijah Hutchins-Everett (NJ)

No mention of SU in his list of schools recruiting him the hardest.

Boys with Jalen Carey so that could help or hurt depending on how it all plays out...

This is a kid we should be going after hard.
Sidibe as the starting C next year we Need front court help.

Would not surprise me to see Edwards as the starting center next season.

I have no idea what to expect, but I already know(barring some wild changes) that is what I want.

That and a recruiter to close a non-project center for a change. Maybe Georgetown staff would be willing to help out with some tips now that we are in different conferences? Unlike the clown John Thompson, Patrick Ewing spoke of Coach Boeheim with respect and admiration. If he ever got banned from Georgetown and became bitter, I'd have no problem with him being our big man coach and recruiting.

I hope it's not illegal for me to say that, but I honestly feel that way. The guy was a hero to Knicks fans and an absolute warrior.

Last edited:
Edwards needs to start. Our issues go way beyond center. No way Buddy should be playing 40 minutes a game either. Boeheim won’t be changing his ways anytime soon

Would not surprise me to see Edwards as the starting center next season.
What does that say about Sidibe?
I agree with you as well.
Edwards is raw but has a Gobert body.
You see some upside.
I have no idea what to expect, but I already know(barring some wild changes) that is what I want.

That and a recruiter to close a non-project center for a change. Maybe Georgetown staff would be willing to help out with some tips now that we are in different conferences? Unlike the clown John Thompson, Patrick Ewing spoke of Coach Boeheim with respect and admiration. If he ever got banned from Georgetown and became bitter, I'd have no problem with him being our big man coach and recruiting.

I hope it's not illegal for me to say that, but I honestly feel that way. The guy was a hero to Knicks fans and an absolute warrior.
Edwards needs to start. Our issues go way beyond center. No way Buddy should be playing 40 minutes a game either. Boeheim won’t be changing his ways anytime soon
This is a thread about Hutchins-Everett. Nothing else.

Please take this discussion to the main board.

There hasn't been a lot of news on EHE. I think it is because he reclassified to 2021...

So is there a suspicion that SU is interested? I assume a lot depends on the status of Edwards. If so, we'll know more if they start reaching out to transfer centers, especially if they are not confident that Patterson is ready.

So is there a suspicion that SU is interested? I assume a lot depends on the status of Edwards. If so, we'll know more if they start reaching out to transfer centers, especially if they are not confident that Patterson is ready.
Lol, Patterson is a multi year project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom