Class of 2021 - C Elijah Hutchins-Everett (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Elijah Hutchins-Everett (NJ) Offered

Elijah Hutchins-Everett continues to make strides - Offers and interest are pouring in for the 2020 center

“I have received offers from Miami, Seton Hall, Minnesota, Syracuse and Rutgers,” he said. “I have received interest from Virginia, Tulane and Iowa.”

He has been able to watch two of the teams that have actively recruited him.

“I went to two Seton Hall games and I saw Syracuse play against UConn,” he said.

After watching them twice, Hutchins-Everett has grown an appreciation for how the Seton Hall Pirates play.

“Seton Hall plays hard, they are a great team and look like they can go far this year,” Hutchins-Everett said.

His high school teammate Jalen Carey committed to the Syracuse Orange in the fall. The Orange have also made the sophomore center a priority. He likes the way they groom their players.

“I like how Syracuse plays hard every game and they are a lot of great players that have come from there,” he said. “Carmelo Anthony went there and made it to the NBA.”

I saw him play the other night. He scored 19 points. Lots of rebounds and put backs. He has a nice 5 to 7 foot shot. He's really strong in the low post. 6'10" 230 pounds and he looks it. He ran the floor really well and had some really nice blocks. He played smart basketball. He positioned himself really well on offense. I thought he was sensational and I hope we get this kid. He played really well even though I know it's only one game.

Going to be interesting what Jalen Carey tells him about his 1st year at Syracuse. Kinda wish he wasn't in the doghouse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom