Class of 2020 - C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more impressed with the GPA...
Smart kid. The prolific prep program looks serious! They eat sleep and drink basketball/workouts. Definitely prepares these kids for college much more then your traditional highschool programs.

Smart kid. The prolific prep program looks serious! They eat sleep and drink basketball/workouts. Definitely prepares these kids for college much more then your traditional highschool programs.
But can we close the deal?..

But can we close the deal?..
Who knows? We reached out so that's a start lol. Depends what the kids looking for. Tough times recruting when you have to do virtual visits and things like that too. We're trying and that's all u can ask for. We are still a top program and theres no reason to think we cant land kids like this...we havent had the greatest luck lately with bigs but someday that's going to change. In it to win it!

If I were to guess based off this list and if no others get involved I'd say the main threats are:

UGA/Oregon/Maryland/Bama/Cuse/Stanford

UGA will be tough especially with the covid situation and wanting to stay near home possibly and creepy Crean is actually a great recruiter.

Oregon is Oregon. Amazing facilities with a good coach and successful program lately and they could use him.

Maryland needs a big they lost Jalen.

Bama has a impressive class coming in and Oats is aggressive and related well to these kids. They like his style of play so I could see the appeal.

Syracuse fits perfectly for this kids skillset and we NEED a talented big like him so hopefully he sees the opportunity . I'm sure hes confident enough to think he will get playing time with our current roster. We are a top program with great facilities and the best fans and a HOF coach so we make the most sense! ;)

Stanford because the kid has a 4.0 so he must value education.

LSU is out no matter what they say. They just landed Putnam's 7fter so unless wade gives him a strong ass offer hes not going there.

Hes not going to Wichita St after the mass exodus of players they had, suprised they will even have a team after the transfers they had.

Hes too good for San Diego St.

Arkansas blows idc what anyone says.

I hate Seton Hall so I'm leaving them off for that reason only lol.

Miami could be a maybe I guess? But screw that whole institution! They suck.

I'll cry if Oats lands him with the class hes putting together.

Side note: I wouldnt be surprised if TT gets involved because of his good friendship with nimari burnett and the transfer of russel tchewa. They are in it for Haarms but I don't think they will land him so they could shift their focus onto frank and use the burnett friendship to their advantage. Just a theory.

*all complete speculation on my part and I know nothing so dont hold me to any of this...just taking a guess at it:p*

He's very talented. I like the comparison to I Jackson (who I really liked). But, I'd be surprised if SU makes the cut.

Sounds like SU has some ground to make up if he still has kept his top 3 on his list. All the complaints about his frame, he's a 5 star, that says it all. With an experienced starter and two other centers that have a year under their belts, I'd rather see SU pursue 4 and 5 star centers from the high school ranks whether it is '20 or '21.
FA is a 4 star. ;)

Actually reading petty might return for bama which would cause scholarship issues for them so I'm not sure that's a good landing spot for frank. Checking on some of the other roster situations on his list.

After looking at some things I'm guessing his top 3 out of those listed will be UGA/Bama/Oregon but we'll see.

Wanna bet where he ends up

There is definitely a hole at C and PF at Kentucky. Their best scholarship candidates (both freshmen) are Lance Ware (6’8’) and Isiah Jackson (6’9”). After that UK does not have any other candidates.

They need another big man but probably looking for one with experience.

Screenshot_20200424-204716_Instagram.jpg

There is definitely a hole at C and PF at Kentucky. Their best scholarship candidates (both freshmen) are Lance Ware (6’8’) and Isiah Jackson (6’9”). After that UK does not have any other candidates.

They need another big man but probably looking for one with experience.

I don’t care about Kentucky’s needs lol

Bama uga and LSU fans are upset right now lol
LSU is good they landed a big 7fter from Putnam that's why this kid is still available. Was heading there. Might work out for him better if he really loves UK because they seem to be making him a priority now that they have struck out with some of their main targers...knowing Cal though I'm sure hes still working the top bigs in the 2021 class to try and get them to move to 2020. Guys sneaky sneaky and hes the best recruiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom