Class of 2020 - C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then...
Step back take a deep breath and tell cuse10 and bulldog that we cant recruit a center . It works because they are in denial like an ostrich. I'll wait and smoke them cause I have them. Seriously if we land this kid it will end the 0-11 collar we have going. But the odds are the same as landing a 4 star QB. Dont get your hope's up. I just want to not have Marek be our backup center. It's just a waste of talent.

I feel our program has a lot to offer I always have..I just have questioned why we aren’t landing some of these guys. You’d think one or two would want to play in the ACC even by accident as a center in front of 30k fans? Just saying

Step back take a deep breath and tell cuse10 and bulldog that we cant recruit a center . It works because they are in denial like an ostrich. I'll wait and smoke them cause I have them. Seriously if we land this kid it will end the 0-11 collar we have going. But the odds are the same as landing a 4 star QB. Dont get your hope's up. I just want to not have Marek be our backup center. It's just a waste of talent.
0-11?

0-11?

Of course. JBA, and Edwards obviously don’t count since they weren’t our prime targets, and Sidibe was ages ago, back in the good ole days of 2017. And you know, he was only a 3 star peon anyway. I mean, he’s just now starting to put it all together going into his senior year after finally being healthy for a full year. Screw all that development garbage. We need one and dones son!

this board’s going to be pleasantly surprised with JBA.

I actually think that a majority of posters have high hopes for Edwards, and JBA. We see the potential in both of ‘em. It’s just the vocal minority that tends to be remembered who think the sky is falling at center.

Then again, maybe not. I go to check out another thread I haven’t visited yet, and maybe there isn’t a silent majority that have faith in our bigs. I know many are concerned about this upcoming season, especially since JB is trying to add someone. But, I think it’s just to avoid needing Marek at the 5, and not knowing if JBA, or Jesse will be ready yet to play significant backup minutes.

Also, we do have an unexpected open spot after Goodine split, so might as well try to fill it. Grabbing a guy like Frank is really the ideal addition. He probably can contribute right away, so we can avoid the need for Marek at the 5, and it helps solidify the 5 spot for years to come. That’s big since getting Mac in 2021 is iffy. Frank, Jesse, and JBA would definitely be a very solid core to roll with. And even the naysayers may say so.

Last edited:
I know many are concerned about this upcoming season, especially since JB is trying to add someone. But, I think it’s just to avoid needing Marek at the 5,
his 2 most experienced bigs are scheduled to graduate. they have to be replaced within the next 2 classes regardless of je & jba. i know you recognize this but some apparently do not.

his 2 most experienced bigs are scheduled to graduate. they have to be replaced within the next 2 classes regardless of je & jba. i know you recognize this but some apparently do not.

Yep, and it looked like he was okay with waiting until 2021 for the long term addition, but isn’t gonna pass on an opportunity to plug that hole now. Especially since things don’t look quite as good as they once did with 2021 kids. And Frank is the perfect fit for what we need now, and in the future. Let’s just hope that he sees things the same way. Even though I’m not all that worried, we still could use some good news, and I’m done wasting time trying to change minds.

Wish that Frank would commit somewhere. Concerned that Kentucky is still in the background and sooner or later, they will meet the handlers’ price.

Wish that Frank would commit somewhere. Concerned that Kentucky is still in the background and sooner or later, they will meet the handlers’ price.
It's too bad Q has 5 top 25 recruits on next year's women's team not counting Tiana, who would have if she went to high school here.
Yet the men's team has a hard time getting any 5 stars. At least one coach can recruit.

It's too bad Q has 5 top 25 recruits on next year's women's team not counting Tiana, who would have if she went to high school here.
Yet the men's team has a hard time getting any 5 stars. At least one coach can recruit.
Maybe that is because unlike the men's game, no one other than UConn really cares about the woman's game

Would like to see Q win a conference title. considering how he has been recruiting, the expectation needs to be competing for the ACC title consistently.

Maybe that is because unlike the men's game, no one other than UConn really cares about the woman's game
Thats not the case at all. Q is a better recruiter than JB. Jim is the better coach. We have been weak since Hop left.

this board’s going to be pleasantly surprised with JBA.

Whats the scoop on jba? I know he was highly rated earlier in his hs career and apparently can shoot but why the optimism now?

Thats not the case at all. Q is a better recruiter than JB. Jim is the better coach. We have been weak since Hop left.

Very Odd comparison and not sure how its relevant. Are you suggesting that Q would have same success recruiting male players and we should hire him to succeed jb?

Can we keep this more Frank Anselem related. I need my Frank fix not who is a better recruiter between JB and Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom