Class of 2020 - C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Zags picking us. I don't like Georgia being in the mix now with the trend of kids staying local.

I like Zags picking us. I don't like Georgia being in the mix now with the trend of kids staying local.
Where did he pick us? I don't understand how uga can be in the mix with no scholarships left.

Would be nice to have some good news.

When Dior committed, I thought we might see a bunch of dominoes topple our way in rapid succession. That didn't happen, but landing this kid would be a nice late "win" for the 'Cuse, and pennies from heaven for the class of 2020 given the reclassification.

Would be nice to have some good news.

When Dior committed, I thought we might see a bunch of dominoes topple our way in rapid succession. That didn't happen, but landing this kid would be a nice late "win" for the 'Cuse, and pennies from heaven for the class of 2020 given the reclassification.
I like this kid better than any of our recent misses. His upside is huge. He has an aggressiveness that we need in the middle. His length and athleticism is evident. He will be a significant player for us and will push Sid to become better as well. Really hope he picks us as he a perfect fit.

I like this kid better than any of our recent misses. His upside is huge. He has an aggressiveness that we need in the middle. His length and athleticism is evident. He will be a significant player for us and will push Sid to become better as well. Really hope he picks us as he a perfect fit.

No doubt -- he [as a 2021 top 50-ish ranked recruit], he'd be the highest rated center prospect we've landed in awhile. If things pan out our way, him reclassifying really enabled him to fall into our lap.

No doubt -- he [as a 2021 top 50-ish ranked recruit], he'd be the highest rated center prospect we've landed in awhile. If things pan out our way, him reclassifying really enabled him to fall into our lap.
The thing that excites me about him is that defensively he is at Keita's level right now. Offensively he has more offense already than Keita ever had with plenty of upside. Face up jumper, jump hook and still learning. Lets go Orange!!!

That's nutty. Just looking at that list—vast dropoff from Syracuse to the rest of that field, in terms of significance of games/opponents, legendaryness of coaching in the conference, epicality of the venues, and historicalocity of players put into the NBA. Come on, Frank. Be a part of something massive that will last the rest of your life.
I give you a like for legedaryness and historicalocity. Well done.

Can't teach that! Imagine him on the back line of the press. It's why I compared him to Etan Thomas athletically

I don’t see Etan, I see Nick Richards who went to UK over us.

Very similar size and length. Could have similar careers. Which would be amazing.

Logically it seems like its us. However, the way this recruiting has gone down, with teams emerging and then dropping, while us being in it the whole time, just doesn't smell right. I have no clue but it just seems strange, this whole thing. I could use a cookie now.

I'll take ice cream all day every day over cookies. No disrespect to cookies, but it just had to be said.
giphy.gif

do we have a time for his announcement, or are we screen watching all day?

I don’t see Etan, I see Nick Richards who went to UK over us.

Very similar size and length. Could have similar careers. Which would be amazing.
Freshmen Etan before he hit the weight room

Is this dude good enough to start here next year or significantly contribute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom