Class of 2020 - C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we online dreamers once more leap into the abyss, again filled with hopes (but definitely not expectations) for that elusive big man who is actually "big?"

Well he's the same height as JBA but 30 pounds lighter, and he's both shorter and lighter than Edwards. So maybe you already have what you want?

Mentioned him Wednesday in the 2020 thread that he reopened his recruitment. Glad to see us reach out. This kid is the real deal! Will be a tough one because everyone will be knocking on his door. Gotta shoot ur shot tho baby! Let's get it done!!!

Hes not big. But very talented. Think Isaiah jackson like. WAY more skilled then any big we have...BUT doesnt help us one bit in the bulk department. Definitely a kid u cant pass up though.

20200419_150541.jpg

Whole mini series on the prolific prep team dropping soon...I'm sure he will be in it plenty

I like this SU news. Frank Anselem is a GA boy. He definitely has some similarities to Isaiah Jackson in terms of size and athleticism, but Frank weighs more. Room to grow with huge upside. Be a perfect anchor to the zone.

"Athletic center with outstanding frame. Good size, wide shoulders and very long arms. Strong kid but not maxed out. Still raw on offense but physical tools give him very high upside. Has budding elbow jumper and hook shot but footwork and post moves can improve. Has chance to be high level rebounder and rim protector given size, length and athleticism. Still inconsistent but upside is very high. Projects as high major starter with professional upside dependent on development of skill."

I like this SU news. Frank Anselem is a GA boy. He definitely has some similarities to Isaiah Jackson in terms of size and athleticism, but Frank weighs more. Room to grow with huge upside. Be a perfect anchor to the zone.

"Athletic center with outstanding frame. Good size, wide shoulders and very long arms. Strong kid but not maxed out. Still raw on offense but physical tools give him very high upside. Has budding elbow jumper and hook shot but footwork and post moves can improve. Has chance to be high level rebounder and rim protector given size, length and athleticism. Still inconsistent but upside is very high. Projects as high major starter with professional upside dependent on development of skill."

Yep...very talented prospect. Would be a major major get. Wont even begin to think of getting my Hope's up but I'm happy we are involved and active. Staff is being aggressive the past few week and its very clear what they want. Another big.

Sounds like SU has some ground to make up if he still has kept his top 3 on his list. All the complaints about his frame, he's a 5 star, that says it all. With an experienced starter and two other centers that have a year under their belts, I'd rather see SU pursue 4 and 5 star centers from the high school ranks whether it is '20 or '21.

comes from a top notch program that dominated. They had some serious talent on the team.

this here saying 6'11 with a 7'5 wingspan! *paging John Rothstein* still impressive. Anyone remember what Isaiah Jackson's numbers were?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom