Class of 2020 - C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between this thread and the Dior one, I usually forget what the thread is about from page to page. Does make for some interesting reading though.

As for women's basketball, I'm all for it but not even the Div 1 championship game sparks my interest. No offense intended to those who like the game but I'd rather watch marble racing, and probably even a cornhole match.
Same here I'm all for it and I route for su women's hoops to do well but I just can't watch it.

Way to compare apples to zebras. BTW - you said nobody cares. Clearly that is not factually correct. Saying that fewer people care, on the whole, would be accurate.
Can you read? I did not say no one cared. I said that almost no one cares. And that is correct. i would never say no one cares because UConn exists. Certainly they care. And a couple of others. After that......

Frank Anselem folks.

Im looking at you.gif

Very Odd comparison and not sure how its relevant. Are you suggesting that Q would have same success recruiting male players and we should hire him to succeed jb?
Nothing “odd” about it. Just flat out stupid.

Can you read? I did not say no one cared. I said that almost no one cares. And that is correct. i would never say no one cares because UConn exists. Certainly they care. And a couple of others. After that...
i have never heard frank anselem say he cares for the women's game, so i believe that settles it as far as this thread goes

i have never heard frank anselem say he cares for the women's game, so i believe that settles it as far as this thread goes
LOL Did you become a moderator and I didn't get the memo?

LOL Did you become a moderator and I didn't get the memo?
Ha, Ha . You are funny. I am iust looking for information on Anselem to see where he is signing and had not seen anything for awhile. Instead, I know more now about the women’s team than I thought I would (which is fine).

Ha, Ha . You are funny. I am iust looking for information on Anselem to see where he is signing and had not seen anything for awhile. Instead, I know more now about the women’s team than I thought I would (which is fine).
Actually, I heard some stuff on Frank this morning. He would like to take visits. He just might wait until he can. The problem he faces, and he knows this, is that some of the teams are filling their spots.

Actually, I heard some stuff on Frank this morning. He would like to take visits. He just might wait until he can. The problem he faces, and he knows this, is that some of the teams are filling their spots.
Unless "some of these teams" are us why would we mind him wanting to take a visit? Sounds good for us.

Unless "some of these teams" are us why would we mind him wanting to take a visit? Sounds good for us.

Less about the visit, and more about timing. The longer this drags out, the less secure our position with the prospect is proven to be, and the more it gives other programs the opportunity to get involved. Which is clearly fine from the recruit's perspective - but no so much from ours.

If Frank wanted to come here and was sold on doing so, he'd have already pulled the trigger. Deciding to postpone is akin to trolling for more offers at this juncture, with him having reclassified into the class of 2020. In a normal world, he'd be reporting to his choice in just a few weeks - not kicking the can down the road. Which tells me that he either isn't sold on any of the choices left on his list, or he wants to wait for something else -- either with a new team, or possibly a team that was formerly on his list to circle back [UK?].

I have zero problem with a kid wanting to visit -- there's nothing wrong with due diligence. But the fact that he isn't pulling the trigger doesn't seem favorable for OUR chances, relative to making it to the final 2 or 3 on his list as of last week.

Last edited:
Less about the visit, and more about timing. The longer this drags out, the less secure our position with the prospect is proven to be, and the more it gives other programs the opportunity to get involved. Which is clearly fine from the recruit's perspective - but no so much from ours.

If Frank wanted to come here and was sold on doing so, he'd have already pulled the trigger. Deciding to postpone is akin to trolling for more offers at this juncture, with him having reclassified into the class of 2020. In a normal world, he'd be reporting to his choice in just a few weeks - not kicking the can down the road. Which tells me that he either isn't sold on any of the choices left on his list, or he wants to wait for something else.

I have zero problem with a kid wanting to visit -- there's nothing wrong with due diligence. But the fact that he isn't pulling the trigger doesn't seem favorable.

Or it gives him time to else if Starr is eligible?

It’s so rare and that’s why I love posters to NOT confuse what they think versus what they know!

I could say I know you’re wrong but for now I’ll just say I think you’re wrong!
Until he is proven wrong, I'm rolling with 20plus on this. I mean why not? It makes me feel better and it compliments my buzz right now.

Sounds to me like he's not sold on Cuse
Sounds to me like due diligence is important to him. Fine by me especially when there’s almost guaranteed to be more transfer options before the summer ends

Or it gives him time to else if Starr is eligible?
This. With the meeting on Wednesday it is probably in everybody's best interest to wait at least until after the meeting. It could induce more players to jump into the portal...

Its certainly been a interesting recruitment. Lots of different things thrown around and schools in and out etc. Its had a little bit of everything and now with the covid situation it makes it even stranger with not being able to visit and things like that. Gotta be a tough time for kids to make these decisions unless the school recruiting them is their dream school and they know the campus/staff/facilities already before all of this took place. I dont really like that he hasnt pulled the trigger yet but I'm rolling with 20plus and frank personally responded to me on friday and said it would be soon with the eye emojis...so its gotta be happening soon right? Lol

A campus visit? What's that? Good luck getting one. Hes going to have to make a decision based on what he already knows.

Can you read? I did not say no one cared. I said that almost no one cares. And that is correct. i would never say no one cares because UConn exists. Certainly they care. And a couple of others. After that...
No. Your first post on the subject was that other than UCONN, no one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom