Class of 2023 - C Isaiah Miranda (RI) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 C Isaiah Miranda (RI) Offered

"Regarding his recruitment Miranda says Connecticut, Georgetown, Kentucky, and USC are the four schools showing him the most love. He has only taken one official visit to USC and an unofficial to Kentucky but plans on visiting the other schools in the near future."

Georgetown: "They offered two days ago. They came in recently because Kevin Nickleberry left LSU to go there. So I am still talking to him and now Patrick Ewing. I'll definitely go there for an official visit."

Kentucky: "I talked to Orlando Antigua this weekend. He always keeps me engaged and gives me motivation. That visit really opened my eyes to because they showed me about the alumni and how they went to the NBA. Seeing all the big guys who went there gave me inspiration. They have not offered but I feel like if that is where I wanted to go, I could make it happen."

USC: "I talk to Chris Capko. I think the visit really opened my eyes to where I can take the game of basketball. The staff showed me what I can get out of a program to prepare me for the next level."

Miranda wants to take two or three more visits before he dwindles things down and prepares himself for a collegiate decision"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom