Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it's just camera placement. If you look at earlier clips in that video, you'll see the top of the visitor score cut off by the bottom of the shot clock (for example, at 1:07 and the score 44-40, the top of the 4 and 0 are cut off).

Hence, I assume the score you are referring to is something like 81-77 or 81-71. View attachment 155816
Yeah, I see it now. The shot clock blocks the top of the scoreboard. Had me worried there.

i thought from those highlight films he looked bigger than 188. not thick by any stretch, but hardier than marek for example

also, reading through that coach's timeline, i came across this. probably not a huge cause of concern,but something to watch out for

added to this, the director of college prep at img was one of those arrested in the college entrance bribery scandal yesterday. the guy is corrupt all the way up to his eyeballs. now, jesse likely isn't implicated at all, but i would imagine this means that anyone from img is going to get an extra level of scrutiny when the ncaa checks eligibility

Why one arrest in college admissions scandal could have widespread impact in sports

added to this, the director of college prep at img was one of those arrested in the college entrance bribery scandal yesterday. the guy is corrupt all the way up to his eyeballs. now, jesse likely isn't implicated at all, but i would imagine this means that anyone from img is going to get an extra level of scrutiny when the ncaa checks eligibility

Why one arrest in college admissions scandal could have widespread impact in sports

I agree with your points. If the allegations in the criminal charges are accurate, the admissions guy ("Cooperating Witness 2") cheated as a proctor for at least 14 students by giving them correct answers and/or changing their answers. He even took the ACT in place of one high school student who was too ill to take the test. The admissions guy did his dirty work at two test centers, in West Hollywood and in Houston, where the test administrators had allegedly been bribed. He was doing this independently, on his own, rather than as an employee of IMG.

The criminal scheme allegedly took place between 2015 and mid-2018. Edwards didn't arrive in the US until some time in December of 2018, so it seems unlikely that the admissions guy was in a position to give him any improper assistance. Hopefully, the same is true for all other current or former IMG students who are connected to SU.

"Jesse Edwards is in his living room and Jesse Edwards is watching the Syracuse Orange! Oh my goodness gracious! Of all the dramatic things, of all the dramatic things I've ever seen, Jesse Edwards standing right in his living room, with his remote control, watching the Syracuse Orange."

"Jesse Edwards is in his living room and Jesse Edwards is watching the Syracuse Orange! Oh my goodness gracious! Of all the dramatic things, of all the dramatic things I've ever seen, Jesse Edwards standing right in his living room, with his remote control, watching the Syracuse Orange."
Do you think he is Dutch ovening his living room while watching?

Is Jesse high on the "Cuse"? Has he set a date for his declaration of where he's going? He's a stud in my book!

Did he find our game on the tube last night? Can you get TruTv with rabbit ears?

Did he find our game on the tube last night? Can you get TruTv with rabbit ears?
IMG_7140.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors