Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
188 pounds
DEEA72A5-4AB1-4C6C-B063-42D7D1A09FD5.gif

He is the brother of Northern Colorado forward Kai Edwards.

Strangely, Northern Colorado is not listed as offering on TOS.
I just figured out our recruiting strategy. It's called the game of RISK. Not only do we take over the world one country at a time but we recruit players who come with a risk factor. 188 lb but he wants to come to Cuse and get a cheerleader girlfriend like his twin Marek. What a country!!!

map.jpg

I just figured out our recruiting strategy. It's called the game of RISK. Not only do we take over the world one country at a time but we recruit players who come with a risk factor. 188 lb but he wants to come to Cuse and get a cheerleader girlfriend like his twin Marek. What a country!!!

map.jpg

This highlight tape looks like it was filmed at a birthday party but I’ll trust the staff. Plus he already can finish better than Bourama.
it looks like they are playing on a green screen court for a sequel to tron

Not sure about the competition.

Interesting. We are clearly in plan C mode.
There has got to be a reason that they feel this is a better option than going after a grad transfer. Unless they figure that that why waste an open schollie when you can fill it with a project.

We either have no interest in recruiting a grad transfer or don’t have a good feel about the available grad transfers.

My issue is this locks up the center position for several years and still leaves us without a top flight center. Just shows what JB thinks of Sidibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.