Class of 2019 - C Kofi Cockburn (NY/Oak Hill) to Illinois | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Kofi Cockburn (NY/Oak Hill) to Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were not one of the 5.

There hasn't been much chatter about us with him recently...but some keep posting that we are in it with him. Are we really in it with kofi or have we gone in a different direction? Or has he gone in a different direction? I hope we still are because this kid is a monster!

I think Kofi and Stewart are long shots. In which case being in on QW and Kai is smart. We want GOOD plan B's and in this case both would be great additions. I'd be happy with any of these four. I like Kai's potential more than Q, but he'll need to get a lot stronger. The only big that we are loosely tied to now that I don't want is Jon Bol Ajak. LGO!!!!!

Why would any kid of that talent pick uconn with the NCAA stuff, the lousy conference and poor facilities? i worry that Hurley is playing fast and loose.
UConn has to be very careful. Because of their public dissing of Ollie's methods, the NCAA will be sniffing around.

First, Cole Anthony moves to Oak Hill. Now, Kofi Cockburn moves to Oak Hill. Is the exodus over from NYC or is there one more to come?

First, Cole Anthony moves to Oak Hill. Now, Kofi Cockburn moves to Oak Hill. Is the exodus over from NYC or is there one more to come?

The exodus from NYC has been happening for the last decade.

Take this with a grain of salt...my friend's child at CtK is good friends with Kofi. My friend doesn't know anything about about college basketball. Said Kofi said his top two choices are "Cuse or something, is that even a school? And St. John's."

I've never had a recruiting tidbit. Don't know how old this is. But it really sounds like SJU is leading.

Take this with a grain of salt...my friend's child at CtK is good friends with Kofi. My friend doesn't know anything about about college basketball. Said Kofi said his top two choices are "Cuse or something, is that even a school? And St. John's."

I've never had a recruiting tidbit. Don't know how old this is. But it really sounds like SJU is leading.
How can this person be you're friend and not know what 'Cuse is. This is on youuuuu.

Hope this true

Hope this true

I hope so too.

I suggested that he was going to Oak Hill for Duke/Kentucky and my friend said that he specified "Cuse and St. John's" were his top 2 with SJU his favorite.

Everyone at CtK is so sad he's leaving them. That's how the whole conversation started. My friend mentioned him and I was like "he's a huge recruit."

Duke is not involved at all with Kofi. They want Carey and/or Stewart.

UK is all in for a battle for Wiseman with Penny Hardaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.