Class of 2019 - C Kofi Cockburn (NY/Oak Hill) to Illinois | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Kofi Cockburn (NY/Oak Hill) to Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, it's these kind of big guys that Syracuse needs. I've never been a huge fan of the "project" type players we've recruited in the past (Sidibe, Edwards, Moyer, Braswell). A guy like Kofi would be such a huge difference maker for us.

Man, it's these kind of big guys that Syracuse needs. I've never been a huge fan of the "project" type players we've recruited in the past (Sidibe, Edwards, Moyer, Braswell). A guy like Kofi would be such a huge difference maker for us.

I wouldn't mind a project big if they were built like Christmas. Onuaku was a bit of a project and he turned out great. These thin guys are never going to be able to hold up against big guys.

"Matty Nice" Moyer was the Gatorade POY in his state.

We didn't think he was gonna be a project.
He just ended up that way.

This guy is a beast...probably too big and slow to cover the corner 3 for us. We seriously need to bring in a ace recruiter.

Cockburn wants us to feel him now? No thanks...

I've watched him a few times this year. he's a beast. I believe he leads the country in double-doubles. They've got a great point guard too making for an inside-outside combo that's tough to beat.

This guy is a perfect college big. He is a more athletic AO.
Man I get why he wouldn’t come here but this guy is the Big we are missing.
Why wouldn’t he come here? What did you hear? He always listed Cuse but I never understood why we didn’t seem engaged in his recruitment.

im trying to concentrate to think of an answer but all i hear are cash registers in the background
Yea I think he was a UConn lean until he got on campus. He saw the Illini lose in OT to FAU on his visit. Somehow that sealed the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.