Change Ad Consent Class of 2021 - C Lyndon Cooper (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Lyndon Cooper (GA) Offered

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Offers from S. Alabama, Troy, FIU, Liberty, GWU, Bethune-Cookman, Samford, Campbell, Tenn Chattanooga, UNCC, Richmond, Texas St, MTSU, EKU, Fordahm, SIU, NC A&T, NC St, Syracuse

Ozone!

Graphics Wizard
Like his film,a man in the trenches; good balance and strength. Keeps working until the play is finished. Like how he identified with Dinosaur and the campus. A center in this class is vital. Let's close this out, coaches!

CA Monk

Starter
Has 2 NC St CBs, but I think this was from before his visit. This would literally be a huge get.
How can I be guardedly optimistic when I want to be recklessly optimistic?
He’d sort of be a flip from a peer school.
Anyway I’m on Lamson watch now till 11:05.

money3189

All American
Has 2 NC St CBs, but I think this was from before his visit. This would literally be a huge get.
Definitely trending well for us. Nc state guys thought they had him in bag already. Im not saying he wont still pick NC st. but I like our chances

PhatOrange

Living Legend
yeah they’re from early June before this visit. He presumably visited there when he got the CB’s, this certainly changes things.

In the current climate with BLM I feel like that Ernie Davis comment was really important and stands out. Was that a post from his mother?

richmondcuse03

2nd String
yeah they’re from early June before this visit. He presumably visited there when he got the CB’s, this certainly changes things.

In the current climate with BLM I feel like that Ernie Davis comment was really important and stands out. Was that a post from his mother?
Correct, was the mom. Love his shirt too.
Dino has to help here.

FloridaFan

All American
That’s why I say never not be recklessly optimistic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom