Class of 2021 - C Lyndon Cooper (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Lyndon Cooper (GA) Offered

Offers from S. Alabama, Troy, FIU, Liberty, GWU, Bethune-Cookman, Samford, Campbell, Tenn Chattanooga, UNCC, Richmond, Texas St, MTSU, EKU, Fordahm, SIU, NC A&T, NC St, Syracuse

401AD2CD-3E2F-4484-A070-19C93807F7FD.png
BBF8CE5E-60E6-4F4A-BF69-41CF081523ED.png

Like his film,a man in the trenches; good balance and strength. Keeps working until the play is finished. Like how he identified with Dinosaur and the campus. A center in this class is vital. Let's close this out, coaches!

Has 2 NC St CBs, but I think this was from before his visit. This would literally be a huge get.
How can I be guardedly optimistic when I want to be recklessly optimistic?
He’d sort of be a flip from a peer school.
Anyway I’m on Lamson watch now till 11:05.

Has 2 NC St CBs, but I think this was from before his visit. This would literally be a huge get.
Definitely trending well for us. Nc state guys thought they had him in bag already. Im not saying he wont still pick NC st. but I like our chances

yeah they’re from early June before this visit. He presumably visited there when he got the CB’s, this certainly changes things.

In the current climate with BLM I feel like that Ernie Davis comment was really important and stands out. Was that a post from his mother?

yeah they’re from early June before this visit. He presumably visited there when he got the CB’s, this certainly changes things.

In the current climate with BLM I feel like that Ernie Davis comment was really important and stands out. Was that a post from his mother?
Correct, was the mom. Love his shirt too.
Dino has to help here.

That’s why I say never not be recklessly optimistic.

Dear Lyndon,

We just found out who you’ll be snapping the ball to for the next 4 years.

Looking forward to you joining the Orange family/la familia/Ohana very soon.

Warm regards,
Orange Nation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom