Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he had two zoom meetings we're not in it anymore?
Lol. Theres plenty of reasons besides the 2 zoom meetings u decided to zero in on that have been shared especially recent activity of Mac lately. But yea it does appear we are on the outside of this one. :rolleyes: but let's focus on JUST the 2 zoom meetings I shared as the reason we are out of this one just because right? ;)

Last edited:
I love a Tom Crean sighting! Now, where are all the creepy photos of him? I think we need a Tom Crean creepy photo montage...

CUla7WUUcAApoXr.jpg

Tom Arnold could be his stunt double.

another one. But I'm sure we are still in this one :rolleyes:

He better stay clear of Kansas. They won’t be in the tournament next year and Self is going to get slammed. I’m sure Kansas will try to drag it out as long as they can, but at some point you will have to become proactive and star punishing yourself.

Does this mean Ga is now out? We are still very much in it. However, this kid is blowing u and it will be a tough land for everyone.
Hed be crazy to even consider kansas anyways. But it does appear we have backed off a bit (probably due to ramping up the efforts of landing frank)

Hed be crazy to even consider kansas anyways. But it does appear we have backed off a bit (probably due to ramping up the efforts of landing frank)
I don't know how you can say that with any certainty. No one is visiting him. He isn't visiting anyone.

I don't know how you can say that with any certainty. No one is visiting him. He isn't visiting anyone.
I'm not saying anything with ANY certainty. Based off recent activity with our recruiting efforts and what's being put out there (again, I realize not everything we do or who we talk to is publicized) and with the schools that are being ACTIVE and pushing hard for Mac it "appears" we arent as "active" in pursuing Mac as we once were. That could be because we are attempting on landing Frank. I'm not sure how that's hard to understand or how anyone can take anything I've said or shared as me being absolutely certain we are out of it. I think I did say it "appears we are out of the mac sweepstakes" and I think theres probably some truth to that. I dont pretend or am trying to act like I know what our staff is or isnt doing. Just guessing and it seems to ruffle some feathers on here. Our recruiting activity lately is pretty obvious what we are trying to do right now. Maybe we have conversations daily with Mac...hopefully we do...hes a hell of a player. And although no one is "visiting him" they are virtually visiting him plenty. Many who are pushing for 2020 reclass. We happen to be trying at this very moment to land a big for 2020.

I'm not saying anything with ANY certainty. Based off recent activity with our recruiting efforts and what's being put out there (again, I realize not everything we do or who we talk to is publicized) and with the schools that are being ACTIVE and pushing hard for Mac it "appears" we arent as "active" in pursuing Mac as we once were. That could be because we are attempting on landing Frank. I'm not sure how that's hard to understand or how anyone can take anything I've said or shared as me being absolutely certain we are out of it. I think I did say it "appears we are out of the mac sweepstakes" and I think theres probably some truth to that. I dont pretend or am trying to act like I know what our staff is or isnt doing. Just guessing and it seems to ruffle some feathers on here. Our recruiting activity lately is pretty obvious what we are trying to do right now. Maybe we have conversations daily with Mac...hopefully we do...hes a hell of a player. And although no one is "visiting him" they are virtually visiting him plenty. Many who are pushing for 2020 reclass. We happen to be trying at this very moment to land a big for 2020.

I will say one major positive in the Mac recruitment was that he was able to visit us during the Duke game and get a feel for what it's like in person. Hes visited a few others but now a lot of the schools getting involved with him and pushing for reclass etc are only able to visit with him virtually. How comfortable he would be committing to a school that he hasnt visited in person idk? So we do have that going for us I guess.

It’s one sided here - we’d love Mac, but he doesnt feel the same way

I have a zoom call tomorrow with someone from Manchester City FC, it's pretty easy to use so why not do it? Doesn't cost anything.
Your so right! Mine as well talk to every single D1 program. Go against the norm...who needs a top 5 or top 10 when you can just decide from every school. Would make for a better announcement ;)

I'm more into webex than zoom. The next school needs to switch it up and try that route. Maybe that is the ticket to signing Etienne.

I root for Liverpool. Figures you would be on the wrong side of this as well
I'm not a City fan, I'm just sharing best practices. Been using this time while I can't sell to do some networking and research.

I'm not a City fan, I'm just sharing best practices. Been using this time while I can't sell to do some networking and research.
Are you saying that in normal times you can sell? I find that difficult to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom