Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Evans we are still pursuing Mac aggressively. Hes our "top priority"

Between Anselem, Kepnang, and Etienne. I think Etienne is the only one who would be able to play the 4 coming in.

So getting Anselem may help us get Etienne if Etienne wants to play the 4 in college.

Evans said he’s a priority and we’re still pursuing, but he did not say he’s our “top” priority. Perhaps semantics

Well, for the ‘21 class, that’s clearly Benny.

He may be our top Big man priority for ‘21, but it doesn’t seem like he has the same feels for us.

Evans said he’s a priority and we’re still pursuing, but he did not say he’s our “top” priority. Perhaps semantics
The article also stated that Etienne and Kepnang are teammates for their travel team. I wonder if they are on the floor at the same time and if so who plays the 4.

What do you know, we're not out of it :rolleyes:
You've been spot on bro. Keep the good vibes flowing! I swear your on the staff with all u know on the football and basketball side. Crushing it! :) you probably play golf with JB and Dino I'm thinkin...

I probably got overly excited to prove that bnoro knows his ish and threw the word "top" in there to make sure everyone knows we are still pursuing him hard as heck and zoom zoomin like a mofo with him along with the other 57 schools hes been talking with because well all know zoom is free and very simple/easy to use so why not spend your time recruiting the heck out of the kid. ;)

Last edited:
All jokes aside, if we land Mac that would be huge. 2020 or 2021. Like I stated previously, the visit was huge and he was able to see a great game atmosphere before all the covid stuff hit...so we do have that going for us and we have recruited him for a long time. Just seems like his interest has been elsewhere or should I say kind of all over the place. I hope we do land the mac attack. Kids a excellent player!

Screenshot_20200523-131613_Twitter.jpg

This is good...or it means they know Franks decision? I mean regardless it's good because Mac is the better player anyways.

This is a game from 3 months ago. Mac had 15pts; 7/15 FGM/FGA; 0/1 2FGM/3FGA; 1/3 FTM/FTA; 7rebs.

It wasn't his best game, but he has a nice post game that will only get better.

The announcers are HS students from the opposing team and were very funny in a corny type of way.

Last edited:
Watched a second game against the same opponent Mac had 12pts; 7rebs, 2ast; 1stl; 4blks; 5/10 FGM/FGA; 0/1 3FGM/3FGA; 1/3FTM/FTA.

This was the better played game, but this is not the same level of competition that Frank is up against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom