Class of 2017 - C Mohammed Bamba (PA) to Texas | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C Mohammed Bamba (PA) to Texas

They already do most of it and they aren't projected they are the staff. I would think Hop, Red and Gerry all just move up a notch when JB calls it quits and they hire another assistant.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Red's name thrown around for head coaching positions the next few years especially some mid-level DI schools. Remember he was set to be associate head coach at Dayton before he took the SU job.

I had to turn it off, right after the 3 dunks (with his hands at the top of the square) and the smooth jumper. Unreal. I'm sure there's a LONG line of coaches looking to have this kid put on their jersey for a year.

Competing with UK and Duke with Bamba. If Carter goes to UK then Bamba may go to Duke and vise versa. But we have a chance to get Bamba. He needs to visit but man he's got so many offers.

Competing with UK and Duke with Bamba. If Carter goes to UK then Bamba may go to Duke and vise versa. But we have a chance to get Bamba. He needs to visit but man he's got so many offers.
I really don't think that JIMBO'sreputation in any way favors big men. He loves his mgplayers and is best able to recruit them. I repeat or the program needs to hire a big man coach that can both coach and recruit the posion.Sorry GMAC isn't that coach I love GMAC.

I really don't think that JIMBO'sreputation in any way favors big men. He loves his mgplayers and is best able to recruit them. I repeat or the program needs to hire a big man coach that can both coach and recruit the posion.Sorry GMAC isn't that coach I love GMAC.
G-mac coaches the guards.

Does TT's decision have a bearing on Bamba. I think Bamba and Diallo are absolutely program changing prospects.

G-mac coaches the guards.
I would expect that to be true but I know that there was a mention of him doing something along the lines of a "big man. If he is concentrating exclusively on the guards,GREAT. So now its back to the question why no big man coach? Don't try to sell that its lack of $. That would be pure BS and we all know that its not $.EWe had a player like Obokoh and the kid learned nothing his time on the bench.When he got on the court he appeared lost. He looked like a tall kid wondering what the hell was he doing out there? Now maybe Obokoh wasn't a natural athlete but he wasn't being coach as far as I could see out there. Maybe some one should question Mark Coyle about this

I would expect that to be true but I know that there was a mention of him doing something along the lines of a "big man. If he is concentrating exclusively on the guards,GREAT. So now its back to the question why no big man coach? Don't try to sell that its lack of $. That would be pure BS and we all know that its not $.EWe had a player like Obokoh and the kid learned nothing his time on the bench.When he got on the court he appeared lost. He looked like a tall kid wondering what the hell was he doing out there? Now maybe Obokoh wasn't a natural athlete but he wasn't being coach as far as I could see out there. Maybe some one should question Mark Coyle about this
Mike Hopkins coaches the Big men, Cali. That means he coached Fab Melo and Rakeem Christmas-inarguably two of the most improved players in Cuse history. Hit Coyle with a different question.

Mike Hopkins coaches the Big men, Cali. That means he coached Fab Melo and Rakeem Christmas-inarguably two of the most improved players in Cuse history. Hit Coyle with a different question.

Technically Bernie coached Fab...until "The Fine Mess" hit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom