Class of 2017 - C Mohammed Bamba (PA) to Texas | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C Mohammed Bamba (PA) to Texas

This Love guy sounds like an amateur. WWW would have paid the brother too and not cut him out.

The brother thought he was going to become a sports agent and MO was going to be his client. You can't fix stupid.

Looks like the Greer figure has been a mentor and part of Bamba's life since he was a kid/before he was a prospect. I think the NCAA already looked into him and cleared the relationship and his providing Bamba with stuff, because of the pre-existing relationship, might not even be considered an infraction.

Who knows all the details or what else emerges but I doubt this affects Bamba's eligibility. Seems like a terribly dumb play by a butthurt brother

I'm a day late and a dollar short on both news and general recruiting knowledge, but bear with me:

- This kid was a great fit for SU but he's allegedly a real smart guy so he cooled on us
- People thought Harvard was a real possibility and Duke was an even more likely choice
- He picked a state school in Texas, one that lost like 20 games this year?

That's...odd.

I'm a day late and a dollar short on both news and general recruiting knowledge, but bear with me:

- This kid was a great fit for SU but he's allegedly a real smart guy so he cooled on us
- People thought Harvard was a real possibility and Duke was an even more likely choice

That's...odd.
He likes blonde Texans duhhhh

That's...odd.
Another kid who didn't want to play zone either.

Another kid who didn't want to play zone either.
Yeah...which is crazy. A big man that can block shots looks really good in the middle of the 2-3. Really, they should be lining up!

- This kid was a great fit for SU [and was supposedly] a real smart guy [but unfortunately, got mysteriously misdirected in the recruiting process by a lesser program]

That's...odd.
fixed

Last edited:

That's...odd.

To derisively call UT a "state school" as compared to SU is ignorant as to the standing of each.

Syracuse University vs The University of Texas at Austin - Colleges Comparison

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom