Class of 2018 - C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St

A really good quote in there. Sampson has done his homework or is getting good advice. Not worried so much now about a UM offer

The smart, well informed kids understand they can get drafted high from a 4-8 team or a team playing in the NC.

Got beat a couple times, but held his own as well. Probably one the hardest drills for an OL. Faalele was horrid. So slow and was being pushed around.

I'm less impressed with faalele after seeing him play

Where were you all able to watch this? Was it televised? Streamed? Still available? I would love to dig in for a while and watch

Where were you all able to watch this? Was it televised? Streamed? Still available? I would love to dig in for a while and watch
There is a YouTube link in the post above that has the video of all the o/d line drills... good watching

Briggs, Emerson, Rivera are all 4 Stars, that he competed well against. And I'm not a star guy... all of them are 20+ offers, all most likely SEC guys. He more than held his own with top-end talent.
Agreed. He didn't look overmatched at all. Very quick feet but I do believe he needs to get stronger. Every time he "lost" it looked like he'd been overpowered by a much bigger DE. This kid will anchor our line for the next 3 years!

Faalele really is huge in that group photo... I didn't realize he just started playing. Performance makes sense. Great to see Sampson earned honors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom