Class of 2018 - C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St

Then we should to
From what care taker posted the coaches are on vacation this week. Perhaps the staff finds visits more productive than another camp. I never saw any feedback from those two team camps they were suppose to have in June. I'm not sure they even had them.

Also Fall camp is starting on July 30th. That would give the staff two days to bring kids in to watch the team before the Dead Period starts August 1st.

I believe babers daughter getting married today. And yes the entire team is on vacation till Saturday

Babers is in Bristol Monday for ESPN but has to be back on campus for Krajewskis' visit Tuesday.

Around here, posters can Google stuff, or they can just ask CuseLegacy. I'm not sure you get enough kudos for all that you contribute to this place.

Maybe it's time to remove "Twitter" from your title and go with Wizardess of Orange.

And Queen of the Andals.

Around here, posters can Google stuff, or they can just ask CuseLegacy. I'm not sure you get enough kudos for all that you contribute to this place.

Maybe it's time to remove "Twitter" from your title and go with Wizardess of Orange.
And Queen of the Andals.

LOL...thanks but more like just one of the guys that help contribute to this forum.

minions.jpg

I believe the wedding is July 28th.
I think my invitation must have gone to my house while I'm traveling...I'm hoping it's the kind of thing where he can't refuse a request on the day of his daughter's wedding...

We have also offered #1 - Gervin on that list as well. it would be great to pick up another one from Cass Tech.

I love his confidence!

"I'm the best offensive lineman in the state. I know that for a fact. I'm not just a run blocker. I can actually pass block, too. I can move and block fast guys. I'm a really good run blocker, and I can fire off the line and dominate somebody at the line of the scrimmage and blow them off the ball."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom