Class of 2018 - C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St

21011217869_ff7d3c81a1_o.gif

with all guesses at shuffling, I wouldn't rule out the current tackle back ups having a say. Clark and OSullivan.

Don't want to alarm anyone, but Emil Ekiyor is expected to flip to Alabama from Michigan. So get ready to fight off Harbaugh again...
How am I supposed to sleep now bnoro?

OL is going to be a fun competition in the Spring. Hopefully Mike Clark shows why he was headed to Michigan (before they pulled his schollie of course)

I would expect Sampson to sit for a year. Adams will kick out to tackle and the guards will be Roberts and Heckel.

Would like to Clark and O'Sullivan step up but I have a feeling Adams will be moved to tackle. He played OT in one of the games Conway got banged up. You never know with Sampson. He's an early enroll guy but I will still lean towards him redshirting.

He is going to be hard to keep off the field. Q. Do any OLs get moved to D

One thing I noticed about this kid in all those all-star camp videos where they do the one-on-ones. He rag dolls these other guys and his facial expression basically doesn't change during the rep. No strain, no look of exertion. He does it like it's too easy for him. Can't wait to see him play for Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom