Class of 2018 - C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St

I like it because there is 9000% less whining.

Because none of us are entitled. The people that are around here now have suffered through 3 winning seasons in what, 12 years? All the whiners are long gone.

When we start winning consistently, and we will, they'll rise again like zits. Just you wait and see :)

Because none of us are entitled. The people that are around here now have suffered through 3 winning seasons in what, 12 years? All the whiners are long gone.

When we start winning consistently, and we will, they'll rise again like zits. Just you wait and see :)

no god.gif

He's not on the current top 300 for espn anymore
ESPN just released their 1st top 300 for 2018, so he was never on it. He is a Skout top 300 for now.
ESPN has him as the 5th best center at a 79 which is right below a 4 star, they don't have a scouting report on him yet. Once they do I expect him to hit 4 stars and move into their top 300.

ESPN just released their 1st top 300 for 2018, so he was never on it. He is a Skout top 300 for now.
ESPN has him as the 5th best center at a 79 which is right below a 4 star, they don't have a scouting report on him yet. Once they do I expect him to hit 4 stars and move into their top 300.
Yeah, I posted where he was at the time of his commitment and ESPN didn't even have him rated yet.

That moment when the Syracuse Football Recruiting Board is more exciting than the Syracuse Basketball Recruiting Board...
It's easier to appreciate and get excited for the potential of the football program because we've seen some dark years.

As a fanbase, we collectively, right or wrong, take the basketball program and it's successes for granted.

4* #243 at 247
4* #268 at Scout
4* 5.8 at Rivals, not in the Rivals 250, but to be a 4* 5.8 typically you are in the top 300
3* 79 at ESPN, not in the ESPN 300 - I expect this will change since he's going to be at the Opening.

4* #243 at
4* #268 at Scout
4* 5.8 at Rivals, not in the Rivals 250, but to be a 4* 5.8 typically you are in the top 300
3* 79 at ESPN, not in the ESPN 300 - I expect this will change since he's going to be at the Opening.
Yep, the last guy in the Rivals 250 also has a 5.8 rating.

It has more to do with the staffs.
Dino does nothing but give you confidence he is in control and has a plan.
Basketball our staff appears lazy and we have seen a change in HCIW and the HC has to become more engaged.

Dino looked at the roster last year and said I need to bring in pass rush and defensive backs. Simple as that. It's a process. Dino has caused me to donate more than typically do because the guy oozes he will get it done.

Basketball our staff appears lazy and we have seen a change in HCIW and the HC has to become more engaged.

Dino looked at the roster last year and said I need to bring in pass rush and defensive backs. Simple as that. It's a process. Dino has caused me to donate more than typically do because the guy oozes he will get it done.
Babers hasn't left campus for the last two months. I thought that would mean he's lazy reading the basketball boards.

No need to bring your Boeheim opinions over here.

I just see similarities in the current state of the SU BB fanbase over on that board vs the FB fanbase during the downturn of Coach P's regime. I can't even fathom what that board would look like suffering through 4 years of the BB equivalent of GROB.

Babers hasn't left campus for the last two months. I thought that would mean he's lazy reading the basketball boards.

No need to bring your Boeheim opinions over here.
2-3-17 till 4-14-17 is a quiet period.

What is a quiet period?
During a quiet period, a college coach may only have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents on the college’s campus. A coach may not watch student-athletes compete (unless a competition occurs on the college’s campus) or visit their high schools. Coaches may write or telephone college-bound student-athletes or their parents during this time.

He has hosted prospects like its legal.

Explaining CFB's recruiting calendar

Babers is Doing a great job. Why would be off campus when it's a quiet period?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom