Class of 2018 - C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St

2-3-17 till 4-14-17 is a quiet period.

What is a quiet period?
During a quiet period, a college coach may only have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents on the college’s campus. A coach may not watch student-athletes compete (unless a competition occurs on the college’s campus) or visit their high schools. Coaches may write or telephone college-bound student-athletes or their parents during this time.

He has hosted prospects like its legal.

Explaining CFB's recruiting calendar

Babers is Doing a great job. Why would be off campus when it's a quiet period?
I'm just sick of the reactionary BS on the basketball board. That's all.

Our coaching staff isn't lazy.

I'm just sick of the reactionary BS on the basketball board. That's all.

Our coaching staff isn't lazy.
Why have only used our full allotted scholarships 1 time in the last 4 years.
Why have been only recruiting in the I-95 corridor.
Why was Jordan Tucker the first prospect in years JB got on a plane personally to pursue and not close.
Why was Quade Green the only PG we recruited during the fall when we needed multiple guards for depth.
Our basketball staff deserves some criticism maybe others take it too far but I am specific in where I am frustrated.
We are getting outworked in basketball which we aren't in football.
JB needs to be more personally involved beyond closing. He needs to go to games like other elite coaches are doing.
Dino sees weaknesses and does everything he can to fill them in. Pass rush and secondary.

He also brought our best player last year in one recruitment AET.

Dino has 100% confidence from me.

Tyrone, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

Tyrone Sampson636062200571375577-IMG-1098.JPG

I hope that Tyrone is in Qaadir White's ear. Those two big boys up front would be amazing for us. Need that protection and guys that can open up holes. I really think that the offensive line has been the reason for limited success over the past few seasons.
Qadir is good friends with Trill Williams, so I'd expect Trill's had his ear already.

I hope that Tyrone is in Qaadir White's ear. Those two big boys up front would be amazing for us. Need that protection and guys that can open up holes. I really think that the offensive line has been the reason for limited success over the past few seasons.
Agree. Also if we can get on the Bleich ban wagon and pluck him up also, if would definitely be like Chrismas.

Agree. Also if we can get on the Bleich ban wagon and pluck him up also, if would definitely be like Chrismas.
We're not getting Bleich. Absolutely zero chance.

Dino's a 7 win season and bowl win from nearing board demi god status. 1 ring away from being irreproachable like our other board god.

He could be so lucky to be constantly second guessed, called lazy, disappointed in playoff runs, etc. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom