Class of 2017 - C/OL Brian Greene (WA) Transferring from Washington St Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/OL Brian Greene (WA) Transferring from Washington St Offered

He can instantly become my 2nd favorite Brian Greene. (to 90210's Brian Austin Green of course).

Technically this is still on topic.
Remember when David Silver/BAG was shooting heroin between his toes on 90210? Tough times but he came out of it and became a great hip hop artist

He is from Madison Wisconsin I want Servais and Heckel to get involved with this recruit so Schmidt can land him.

Remember when David Silver/BAG was shooting heroin between his toes on 90210? Tough times but he came out of it and became a great hip hop artist
he was just trying to fit in, there's really no veins between your toes and he would have felt little to no effect. glad he grew up to spit hot fiya on the mic though. Anyways, hope we get this Brian Green and he never tries rapping.

He can instantly become my 2nd favorite Brian Greene. (to 90210's Brian Austin Green of course).

Technically this is still on topic.
I give him props because he was once engaged to Vanessa Marcil. Let’s hope that this Brian Greene can be even half as lucky.

His Wash State profile mentioned he likes working with special needs children perhaps that may, in some way help with his recruitment

He is from Madison Wisconsin I want Servais and Heckel to get involved with this recruit so Schmidt can land him.
He also has long hair and a beard (at least he did in the one picture I found for him).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom