Class of 2016 - C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown

Just like losing TT to MSU or Seton Hall would be infuriating, losing OY (or anybody) to NC State would be over-the-moon bat crap crazy. Players are bailing on that program like it's the Lusitania.
hodge.jpg

Too bad, he will have an opportunity to score 91 points every night and not live up to his potential in that system

Kinda felt this would happen.

Despite his talents, didn't think he wanted to compete for playing time with our bigs.

samspann1 said:
I find it disturbing that we lost out on a recruit to a school like NC State.

Just wait until Thompson chooses Seton Hall.

Day2 said:
Nah, he'll get more PT and put up better numbers there, against similar competition. We offered the best team, not necessarily the best situation, especially for a one-and-done.

This.

Nah, he'll get more PT and put up better numbers there, against similar competition. We offered the best team, not necessarily the best situation, especially for a one-and-done.
Plus it's warm.

Agreed. This is Kris Humphries all over again [was committed to Duke, opted to go to Minnesota to be the focal point and get unlimited shots, to support his desire to be one-and-done].

Too bad--kid would have made a helluva addition.

Will be interesting to see if Gottfried can get him eligible. Would love to have had him but the issues with his club are definitely scary coming off all these NCAA issues (so i'm not as heartbroken as i would normally be).

Last edited:
Only because I'm not on top of rankings as I once was, when is the last time we landed a top ten recruit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom