Class of 2016 - C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown

A talented big with skills and shooting ability?
Bleeping get this done. I would start him over Lydon and make Lydon the 6th man.

I would take this kid as a 1 and done.

You don't see a projected lottery pick coming in and stealing minutes from the incumbents?

Seriously?
I hear you and agree. And as far as taking minutes from our centers, Number one we havn't seen what Chukwu can do especially what his offensive game is and PLEASE, Coleman I don't believe can jump more than a foot off the floor and for his offense is non existent only when he gets a offensive rebound and he does that stupid double fake that fakes no one out. This kid has been playing ball for many years and he has proven he can rebound and put the ball in the hoop whether under the basket or out to mid range. Just saying we are not that talented at the center spot. This kid could definitely play ball in our league. jmo

If we get this guy we could have the best front court in the country.

Looks athletic enough to play some on the wing of the zone at the 4. Good be a great high - low option alongside Coleman to rest T-Rob or, if plugged in Robey turns into Invisible Man Robey at times.

orangefog said:
It would be interesting to know if the author of this story has confirmed the story with a source other than CuseMan4. I think we all know the answer. Which is scary.

Mike Waters does not take stuff from this board without independently verifying it.

Mike Waters does not take stuff from this board without independently verifying it.
Ok then, I trust that. Honestly, I was at work and I didn't see who wrote it. I thought it was one of the newbies. Mike is an actual sports journalist.

I stand corrected. The on video I was able to watch earlier today, must have been his worst ever. I have watched a few more and the kid looks great.

Google Yurtseven drawing a crowd and watch the video. Much better quality

Wonder why this kid wants to come play in college instead of one of the Euro leagues and getting paid??

Wonder why this kid wants to come play in college instead of one of the Euro leagues and getting paid??
Or maybe he wants to learn something in case he blows out a knee and needs a job.

Last edited:
Turkey = Home Game

IN!

226cf045-05be-4a16-a0b4-71a4c3c7ebe4.gif

I really like this quote from an article a few months ago . “I got to see the school if I think I’m going to go to college,” Yurtseven said. “To make the right choice I need to visit the school I’m going to go to.” http://www.At their request, this n...42564-turkish-star-wants-to-play-college-ball
It appears that cuse is the only school he has visited so far .

Last edited:
I really like this quote from an article a few months ago . “I got to see the school if I think I’m going to go to college,” Yurtseven said. “To make the right choice I need to visit the school I’m going to go to.” http://www.At their request, this n...42564-turkish-star-wants-to-play-college-ball
There is the making of the reservation and then there is the holding of the reservation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom