Class of 2017 - C Owen Drexel (NJ) Verbal to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C Owen Drexel (NJ) Verbal to Pitt

The most interesting thing in the article is that Alabama hired Mike Locksley to be an "offensive analyst." Unbelievable. Great great recruiter in a made up position. Saban is no dummy.

The most interesting thing in the article is that Alabama hired Mike Locksley to be an "offensive analyst." Unbelievable. Great great recruiter in a made up position. Saban is no dummy.
And he has no limit to his budget.

yah, and neither does Michigan. No bottom to either one of their wallets.

Fortunately they can only sign 25 or so kids a piece. Leaves a lot of room for us to sneak in!

Drexel is all Cuse if he gets the offer. Rutgers is no longer recruiting him and idk how much he likes Pitt

Well he must not be going to Rutgers...as TOS doesn't have him listed as having a Rutgers offer even though they have an article about it in February. Toad strikes again.
upload_2016-6-14_13-7-39.png
upload_2016-6-14_13-8-6.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-14_13-7-31.png
    upload_2016-6-14_13-7-31.png
    39 KB · Views: 56
Drexel is all Cuse if he gets the offer. Rutgers is no longer recruiting him and idk how much he likes Pitt
I don't think Drexel is the staffs' primary target for Center.

higher rated? is that the kid with all the 1AA offers?
I don't think so. RU got Owen Bowles. Skowt has him as the #2 C in the east and he's a Rovals 3*. He had a handful of P5 offers and a bunch of Ivies. That being said true center prospects are somewhat rare so being #2 doesn't mean all that much

His offer isn't committable anymore. Rutgers got a higher ranked center a few days ago
Whatever. That may be true but since when do they remove schools from the offer list when the offer becomes uncommittable. When it looks good for Rutgers is when.

Whatever. That may be true but since when do they remove schools from the offer list when the offer becomes uncommittable. When it looks good for Rutgers is when.
Yea. I've never seen that done before

Well he must not be going to Rutgers...as TOS doesn't have him listed as having a Rutgers offer even though they have an article about it in February. Toad strikes again.
View attachment 66251View attachment 66253

I thought schools were turned grey when the prospect no longer has interest in the school? In which case, rutgers being grey means that Drexel is no longer considering them. Thats what I've always thought

I thought schools were turned grey when the prospect no longer has interest in the school? In which case, rutgers being grey means that Drexel is no longer considering them. Thats what I've always thought
OK I was mistaken. They do still show an offer from Rutgers. It is greyed out because of the interest on his part. Didn't see the check beside their logo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom