Class of 2014 - C Paschal Chukwu (CT) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 C Paschal Chukwu (CT) Verballed to Syracuse

How do we pronounce his name?

Pass-call
Poss-call
Pass-shawl
Poss-shawl
Pass-cal
Puh-shawl
Something else?

LOVE this pick up, May not be a scoring beast but will probably be the best defensive center since sophomore Fab Melo. Love it!!!!
Now this thread has really gone to plaid! You are still twothree, aren't you? Haha only kidding.
Lone Star lol
0455974_1276_MC_Tx360.jpg

Now this thread has really gone to plaid! You are still twothree, aren't you? Haha only kidding.
Lone Star lol
0455974_1276_MC_Tx360.jpg

I always call it like I see it, good or bad, this is great, add in Battle and I think we're a major contender in 16/17. Top 5 or better worthy. Still not very excited about our chances next year but the future is looking great for when Hop takes over. Can't see JB leaving before this team takes the floor.

two3zone said:
I always call it like I see it, good or bad, this is great, add in Battle and I think we're a major contender in 16/17. Top 5 or better worthy. Still not very excited about our chances next year but the future is looking great for when Hop takes over. Can't see JB leaving before this team takes the floor.
Agree with nearly all but I think we make the tourney next year. Could surprise people, but have a long way to go to see what next season's team brings.

I checked out the Providence and KU messageboards to see how salty they were about us getting Chukwu and the salt level is Atlantic Ocean.

How do, what I would presume to be plugged in fans if they are posting on a messageboard, still think we are banned from postseason play? I've seen so many posts about "why would he go to a team with no scholarships and a postseason ban?'. Well, we don't have a postseason ban anymore and are probably getting some scholly's back so stop throwing nonsensical shade our direction.

Haters gonna hate.
Plus, he has to sit.

Have not been following this tread that closely, but I think we nearly all can agree this is a bigger get than what some might think. I am over the top about this young man, he is going to be a key piece in the puzzle. Now if Tyus Battle goes Orange than the tumblers can align, and we really are on our way. Welcome Paschal !!

two3zone said:
He isn't going to the NBA. He doesn't have a position.

Yeah. I'm a huge Roberson fan but unless he can develop the NBA 3 at like 35%, I don't see him making it. Could always leave early and cut out a nice European career though, so you never know how long he sticks around. Excited to see what he does this year.