Class of 2022 - C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tick tock. Guess we gotta pull that offer...
Marvel Comics Halloween GIF by RETRO-FIEND

Again, Lands de-committing has to help us here, too.
Huh? Lands was a SG/ SF and Carey is a big man. Their recruitments have nothing to do with eachother. Lands decommiting helps with JJ. I think Bunch for sure would still commit if Lands was still here and momentum on Barlow has been stagnant since we offered. So that's just not true

No other visits set? Seems like this is pointing to a commitment
The bags will probably start dropping from the sky. I hate the 2022 version of recruiting. We need to camp out on his front yard. Who is the lead?

If he joins and gets us a NT I propose name change to Carey er Dome. Shaves his head would be even better.

My favorite Careys, ranked:

1. Peter
2. Drew
3. Mariah
4. Carey Lowell
5. Harry, Jr.

10. Hugh
Where would you rank Cary Grant? I'm struggling with where you ranked Mariah. I like Drew but no way can he be above Mariah in any list.

Just heard from the big man coach that they are feeling very good about their chances with him.

That's good, because he seems like he's got good tools.

I know some will be disappointed because he's a late add to our list of kids we're recruiting, and because he doesn't seem to have modern day perimeter skills some want from a big man -- but I think this kid could be a multi-year starter, and someone who has better inside offensive potential than many of the other bigs we've brought in.

Rutgers, St. Bonaventure, Iona...

I'm sure he won't be expected to play right away. But those are not peer schools we should be competing against, IMO.

Kid could be good. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors